Ask Super Saiyan

Warmmedown

Elite
Drank like 2 shots straight at home then missed last bus so walked 20 min to city centre and then had 7 units nice £1 shooters from this bar called Baa Bar. They must be like wtf when I order 4. Might order like 5 a time next time....they taste ok/decent ha. Went to this big rock club had like 10 more (mostly with coke apart from 2) units....were 2 for price of 1 although they don't tell you (says online tbf but was an exam celebration night so thought might be different) so had a double straight vodka when I could've ordered two for same price lollll fuckin ducks. Ducks. Dicks. Got the correct word eventually! lol.
Wonder how tequila tastes.

Club closed 1 and a half hours after I got drunk. Gay. Took like 40 min to get in....was at max capacity? Might go again on saturdaay (said that already lol/ Maybe in a month the students will be back so more nights and more busy.

Sheet. Gotta walk home :'(

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Lol, if a guy tried dancing with me at a club I'd either shove him away or just leave. Fuck that shet

Yeah, I hate when the club is too packed, but it also sucks when it's too empty because then it's awkward as shit.

1 pound per shooter? That's not bad, sounds a little cheaper than the standard price.

You should drink more before going to the club so you are already fucked when you arrive. Then you don't spend as much there and can also enjoy more of your time.

Boo Brand Milk

Super Elite
Drinking in social settings is too expensive, that's why I always volunteered to be the designated driver. My favorite time getting fucked up was spontaneous, all my neighbors started getting smashed and we had an impromptu byob party. It kicked ass.

Warmmedown

Elite
Lol dancing with anyone else beats dancing alone, pretty fun as a joke or challenge. Dude who kept dancing with me with a super angry face on saturday's friend did a backflip and was like "your turn"....I'm like bai lmao.

I normally down about half a glass of vodka and then leave home. Guess maybe I should do that like half an hour before leqving and then have another quarter when I leave. If I drink too much in one go (in like 5 min) I might be sick, defo don't want that. Lol used the toilet last night and some dude went in afterwards to throw up just remembered. Oh yeh and in mcdonalds me and this girl (said her name was montana....didnt know that wqs a first name) rock paper scisspred to go to the toilet next but i timed it eearly like 3 times lol, then we both did scissors but the door opend and she was on the rightside so went in....then me and 2 guys went in together lol no homo....dude used the sink wtf.

Yeh £1 is super cheap. Been somewhere that was £1 for any one unit drink (like vodka lemonade) and 1.80 for any double on the night I broke my phone, but this bar unlike that club was free entry and the shooters taste better than typical drinks....feel weird saying "2 tutti fruttis" though lolllll....dunno if I'll look like a nut if i go in next time and jutvordwr like 5 of somethig and then avoid that bartender and get 5 of someting else.

Warmmedown

Elite
Cheapest vodka from supermarkt near me (asda) is 10.50 for 700ml which is 28 units so about 35p a unit i guess but.other cheapish.vodka is more like 50p a unit so £1 is pr cheap for outside. Usually a single is like £3 i think (not sure since usually get doubles).

Would you ever work as a bartender?

What happened when you took Tylenol? When was this?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
It's like $26CAD for a 26 here.

Probably not. Male BTs around here don't do too well in terms of tips.

I combined about 8 beers with I think 22 Tylenols, and OD'd the first time. Vomited everywhere and was unable to even move. The second time was just Tylenol and I woke up at 7am and vomited all over my phone, destroying it. I could have been hospitalized both times, it was extremely dangerous. I'm fairly certain I have permanent stomach damage too.

Warmmedown

Elite
Damn man. How come you did that? I remember you said you wanted to get your stomach pumped. Do your pqrents, sister or uni know about it? TyTylenol is called paracetamol here. Messes your liver up. I really think it'd be qorth checking it wity the doc to know how your liver and stomqch are doing. I read it can seem ok but still mess you up later. Youre too good for that bro.

Dunno if anyone tips bartenders here.

Son Gokū

High Class Warrior
How much is needed to donate to have the member bar change to donator?

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
What would you do if he filmed you in the shower then sexually assaulted you?