Ask Super Saiyan

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
None. I generally speaking hate eating and hate most foods, so this diet change isn't really that bad for me in the sense of losing foods. The part that bothers me most about it is how tough it can be to consume enough calories on it.

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
Interesting. I literally have the exact opposite problem, lol.

Are most fruits allowed on your diet? Did you also ever find out if this diet shift is going to have to be permanent?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Yea I've always considered it a good problem for me to have.

Pretty well all fruits are allowed luckily. The most recent retest I did showed I'm still intolerant to all the same things, but I get tested again in < 6 months.

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
Hope it goes well. Are your parents aware of everything you are going through right now?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Yeah, probably 90% of what's going on. There's some stuff I will not tell them though.

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
What genre of music are you mostly into? Also, not to sound ignorant, but do you guys have mostly the same music over there that we do here?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Usually EDM and rap. Anything that has an energizing sound to it.

Yes, the music is more or less the same. The only difference between our radio stations is that our government requires them to play a certain % of Canadian artists to support our musicians, so you'd probably hear a bit of different stuff up here. It's mostly just generic American Top 40 pop garbage. I'd say 90% of the music is the same.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Not usually. If it has some EDM undertones in it then I don't mind listening to it, but most of it is garb.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Yes, all pop artists want my fucking dick.

Warmmedown

Elite
would you rather sleep in the amazon rainforest or the kenyan savannah for one night?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I don't know. Wages are quite weird up here right now due to minimum wage jumping from 11.40 to 14.. and then to 15 starting Jan 1, 2019. Right now I'm getting 15/hr to manage a small group of guys at an upper tier course in my city. My course is public, however. Private courses would pay out a lot more, but I can't tell you specifics right now. For reference, assistant managers used to make $13 an hour at my club, and I'm getting 15 now.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Can't say I have any memory of back then really

Latest profile posts

Speak for yourselves :zorc
If we could focus well we'd be doing other things
I have never been able to focus well : o