Ask Super Saiyan

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Joined
Oct 12, 2014
Messages
69,843
Age
29
Yes, just give us a bit of time.
 

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
Joined
Jul 27, 2015
Messages
7,114
Age
30
There is a turtle theme? Let me guess... because of the new Ninja Turtles movie?
 

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Joined
Oct 12, 2014
Messages
69,843
Age
29
Nah, it was just called Blue Turtle, and we added the Madter Roshi "Turtle House" as the background to fit the Dragon Ball theme.
 

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
Joined
Jul 27, 2015
Messages
7,114
Age
30
Did you believe in Santa when you were younger? :c (I know I did)
 

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Joined
Oct 12, 2014
Messages
69,843
Age
29
Yeah, but not for long.
 

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Joined
Oct 12, 2014
Messages
69,843
Age
29
Yes, but I don't eat them often.
 

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Joined
Oct 12, 2014
Messages
69,843
Age
29
I eat it all of the time, one of my favourite foods.
 

Jerk Store

High Class Warrior
Suspended
Joined
Jun 15, 2016
Messages
3,885
Age
108
What are some of your biggest regrets? Both online and IRL?
 

SSJ3 Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Joined
May 30, 2015
Messages
19,197
Age
41
What's the last tv show you watched religiously?
 

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Joined
Oct 12, 2014
Messages
69,843
Age
29
Southern Gothic said:
What's the last tv show you watched religiously?
Breaking Bad last winter.

When are you getting your car?
ASAP. I just need to find a day where both myself and my dad are free to go car hunting, and those are few and far between.
 

Latest profile posts

pull up wit the skrrrr
I've done, guys xD I got on IRC. LOL.
Top