Votes: 12 92.3%
  • M10

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • M11

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
M11 deserved its box office collection aka the lowest B.O of Broly's movie, that's how suck that movie was.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
I just realised that half of M10 was boring and shit, it wasn't until Gohan arrival and the Father-Sons KHH that made the movie entertaining and that's what I was focusing for a long time. :cry

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
The first half of Movie 10 is boring as hell. Nothing happens. At least in the first half of Movie 8, there's an interesting story being told, so it's not too bad, although still rather boring IMO.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Agreed, at least the story already started in the beginning of the M8 but with poor execution on why Broly hates Goku. :pakl

Super Saiyan Overlord1007

High Class Warrior
I thought the first movie was decent (Like I said in my OG post).

M10 I didn't like aside from: Base Gohan vs. SSJ Broly, which I actually thought was a good fight and maybe the finale.

M11, I didn't like anything about this movie. I remember the first time I saw it when I was like 13, I thought the movie just cut off on me when Goku was told to deal with Broly in Hell and I was hoping to actually see that. Imagine my disappointment when I found out that was the end to the movie.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.