Blutz Rays increase Baby Vegeta's power?

SIAD

Elite
@GreatSaiyaman123
@Animelover5487
@Papasmurf
@Dagon
@Super Saiyan
@Goku9001

So if the GT Perfect Files say that Baby Vegeta Golden Monkey doubled his power by receiving blutz rays, while the narrator comments that Baby Vegeta Golden Monkey only regained his power by receiving blutz rays, it means that Baby Vegeta Golden Monkey was initially using only half its power?
I mean Baby Vegeta Golden Monkey initially could only access half of his power, but when he received the blutz rays he was able to access his 100%?

I'm thinking something like this:

Baby Vegeta Golden Monkey (Initial / Power he could use initially) = 50

Baby Vegeta Golden Monkey (When receiving blutz rays / Suppressed) = 64.

That is Baby Vegeta Golden Monkey just recovered from receiving blutz rays. Goku called it bigger than before.

Baby Vegeta Golden Monkey (FP) = 100

That is the true power of Baby Vegeta Golden Monkey. Right before the last matchup between Baby Vegeta vs Goku, they both do a big power up, which means that Baby Vegeta Golden Monkey finally uses his 100%.

What do you think?

Last edited:

Dagon

Mid Class Warrior
Apparently when Goku received energy donations from the other Saiyans he was brought to "full power" of a SSJ4, and when they charged him with more energy in the Dragons arc he was brought above full power, which he deemed "Super Full Power Saiyan 4." The latter power up would obviously far exceed the Golden Oozaru Baby discussed in this thread, while its debatable with the former power up due to Oob weakening Baby from the inside.
Wasn't Goku granted extra abilities the first time?

@SIAD I'll have to look.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
If he was granted new abilities then we should take that as his power was brought to new heights.
It might not have been absorption at all. Goku was visibly injured after tanking Baby's Revenge Death Ball.

SIAD

Elite
It might not have been absorption at all. Goku was visibly injured after tanking Baby's Revenge Death Ball.
So is it okay to assume that Baby Vegeta Golden Monkey (before receiving the blutz beams) could only access half of his power and with the blutz beams he has access to his 100%?

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
So is it okay to assume that Baby Vegeta Golden Monkey (before receiving the blutz beams) could only access half of his power and with the blutz beams he has access to his 100%?
Maybe. It seems like SSJ4 Goku initial and initial Golden Oozaru Baby both couldn't access their FP for some reason. It's weird to think Baby couldn't access his FP though when he was exposed to amplified Bruitz Waves anyway to go Golden Oozaru without a tail.

SIAD

Elite
Maybe. It seems like SSJ4 Goku initial and initial Golden Oozaru Baby both couldn't access their FP for some reason. It's weird to think Baby couldn't access his FP though when he was exposed to amplified Bruitz Waves anyway to go Golden Oozaru without a tail.
I'm thinking Baby Vegeta Golden Monkey initially didn't use his full power, because he felt he didn't need it. After receiving the Blutz Rays for the second time, he did his first power-ups and stated that he had not wanted to be so cruel before.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
I'm thinking Baby Vegeta Golden Monkey initially didn't use his full power, because he felt he didn't need it. After receiving the Blutz Rays for the second time, he did his first power-ups and stated that he had not wanted to be so cruel before.
Nah Baby Vegeta Oozaru took extremely signifixamt damage from the 10x KHH's delayed effect, he wasn't far stronger than initial SSJ4 Goku which old Kaioshin even noted

SIAD

Elite
Nah Baby Vegeta Oozaru took extremely signifixamt damage from the 10x KHH's delayed effect, he wasn't far stronger than initial SSJ4 Goku which old Kaioshin even noted
What I'm saying is that Baby Vegeta Golden Monkey (Initial) and Goku SSJ4 (Initial) were on the same level. Later when Baby Vegeta Golden Monkey received the Blutz Rays, he regained his power and did power-ups to bring out his true power.

It's as if Goku had knocked Frieza almost unconscious 50%, then Frieza would need to recover to be able to use his 100%.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.