BoGT Gohan

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
How strong do you guys think Gohan is at the start of GT? We know he was stated to have kept up with his training in the Perfect Files, so how high do you have him?

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
I think he maintained his Boo arc battle power and was able to add a SSjin at the top of his ultimate form.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Slightly stronger than his Boo Arc Ultimate self in base, given the Perfect Files statement and backed up by him holding his own against Rild during the Super #17 Arc.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Wasn’t he strong enough not to get one shotted by rild in Base? I think that’s indicative of some pretty solid gains.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Indeed. He was almost equal to Rild in fact and caused him to resort to using his metal materialisation.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I think he is at least Gohan Boo level.

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
Given his performance against regular Rild (I don't buy that theory he kept his Hyper Metal power in Hell), he'd have to be on par with Gohan-Boo. However, I can chalk this up to him training in the interim between Baby and Super #17. Just using the Baby Saga, I'd say somewhere in between Gotenks- and Gohan-Boo, but closer to the former to allow a smaller gap between Gohan-Boo and Base Goku.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Fearless In Quarantine said:
Does Gohan get any boost from Baby?
It's never explicitly stated, though if possessing Vegeta was something that allowed Baby to alter his form and multiply his power tremendously, I don't see why Gohan wouldn't gain some boost from it.

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
Fearless In Quarantine said:
Does Gohan get any boost from Baby?

Only while he's the host to Baby. When Baby is possessing Vegeta, Gohan is back to normal power.

Spiral-Force

High Class Warrior
Staff member
Forum Moderator
Marginally stronger than before, at most. He trained, sure, but there was no elaboration on the extremity of the training, nor the gains obtained from it.

SSJGGogeta

In Base form, he's as strong as SSJ Goten and Trunks whom are nothing to Base Goku and Vegeta. There's nothing pinpointing SSJ Gohan's power other than him being above Baby Arc Base Vegeta but below Baby Arc Base Goku. He's below Base Vegeta as of the Super 17 and Shadow Dragon's Arc as Vegeta is Goku's equal in the same form at that point due to them being stated to be equal in SSJ4.

Gohan isn't stated to have gotten any power from being possessed by Baby. Only the person Baby uses as a permanent host gets a boost. The reason why Vegeta got stronger is because Baby added his own power and the power he stole from his previous hosts with Vegeta's own power. Vegeta's possession was clearly different from everyone elses even before Strongest Form 1 and 2.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.