BoGT Saiyans Strength

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
How strong are they? We all know Vegito and Boo are the top dog of the previous arc and with 10+ years of training have they reached their levels? Or at least Boo's level?

SIAD

Elite
CC must know. I wonder how strong Gohan, Vegeta and Piccolo are.

KyuubiAhri

High Class Warrior
No since baby vegeta 1 was stated to be the greatest KI, meaning higher than Super vegito

Void

Elite
Retired Staff
Goku says Dildo is stronger than Majin Boo (very vague) and the proceeds to fight him without issue in base.

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
Void said:
Goku says Dildo is stronger than Majin Boo (very vague) and the proceeds to fight him without issue in base.

That's not BoGT Goku.

I think BoGT Goku and Vegeta are around the same level and both in the mid-Fusion tier range (higher than SS Gotenks but well below Evil Boo). Gohan is around his Ultimate self in base but can go SS now. Goten and Trunks are hard to tell, but since Goku told them to keep training at the End of Z (anime only) it's possible (or likely) they're stronger than their EoZ selves. Pan is the weakest and maybe around Fat Boo level? BoGT battle powers are honestly pretty arbitrary and hard to properly guage until M2/Baby arc.

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
Do what you can with Rild's placement and work backwards from there. That's how you find how strong the Beginning of GT Saiyans are, besides Ultimate Gohan, who has a static placement by way of supplementary material.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Gohan is at least slightly above Ultimate Gohan in his base form based on both the GT Perfect Files stating his use of SSJ was due to continuing his training, plus the fight with Rild supports this being a bare minimum for him.

Where Goku ranks is based on working backwards based on Rild as Pyro said. It's most likely Goku was referring to Gohan Boo when talking about Rild due to the point already made with Gohan, the evidence for EoZ Base Goku already being on Pure Boo's level and it making little sense for Goku to not talk about the strongest version of Boo he witnessed, so where BoGT Goku ranks would be through working backwards with the chain of Base Goku (vs Rild) > Rild > Gohan Boo >> Mega Cannon Sigma (Combined) >>> Mega Cannon Sigma (Individual) > BoGT SSJ Goku >> BoGT Base Goku. Via scaling, I personally have Goku in equal forms ranking slightly above Post-Rosat Gotenks, with his SS3 form being below Ultimate Gohan (unless you plot hax it to maintain the status-quo). Vegeta would likely rank equal to Goku at best in the same forms, or at least inferior to SS3 Goku because status-quo.

As for Trunks, he was able to prove helpful to Base Goku when killing a difficult opponent such as Mutchi, plus his performance against Lood ought to rank his SSJ form above Base Goku. You can work backwards for his base strength from there. I personally have Base Trunks slightly below Pure Boo. Goten would be about the same.

As for Pan, she's inferior to the other Saiyans, but not by a massive amount since she was still able to boost Lood's power to a new level. Via scaling from Trunks and some implications on her strength at the 28th TB, I'd place her slightly above the Fat Boo who fought Vegeta and Goku.

SIAD

Elite
Captain Cadaver said:
Gohan is at least slightly above Ultimate Gohan in his base form based on both the GT Perfect Files stating his use of SSJ was due to continuing his training, plus the fight with Rild supports this being a bare minimum for him.

Where Goku ranks is based on working backwards based on Rild as Pyro said. It's most likely Goku was referring to Gohan Boo when talking about Rild due to the point already made with Gohan, the evidence for EoZ Base Goku already being on Pure Boo's level and it making little sense for Goku to not talk about the strongest version of Boo he witnessed, so where BoGT Goku ranks would be through working backwards with the chain of Base Goku (vs Rild) > Rild > Gohan Boo >> Mega Cannon Sigma (Combined) >>> Mega Cannon Sigma (Individual) > BoGT SSJ Goku >> BoGT Base Goku. Via scaling, I personally have Goku in equal forms ranking slightly above Post-Rosat Gotenks, with his SS3 form being below Ultimate Gohan (unless you plot hax it to maintain the status-quo). Vegeta would likely rank equal to Goku at best in the same forms, or at least inferior to SS3 Goku because status-quo.

As for Trunks, he was able to prove helpful to Base Goku when killing a difficult opponent such as Mutchi, plus his performance against Lood ought to rank his SSJ form above Base Goku. You can work backwards for his base strength from there. I personally have Base Trunks slightly below Pure Boo. Goten would be about the same.

As for Pan, she's inferior to the other Saiyans, but not by a massive amount since she was still able to boost Lood's power to a new level. Via scaling from Trunks and some implications on her strength at the 28th TB, I'd place her slightly above the Fat Boo who fought Vegeta and Goku.

And Vegeta (BoGT) would be = a Goku (BoGT) in equal forms?

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
At the very least. At the very most, maybe above Goku in equal forms but still below SS3 Goku. Doesn't really matter since he did nothing and we have no information to go on other than him being >> Trunks.

Jeff Styles

Elite
Donor
Base Goku is at least as strong as his Boo arc SSJ3 self. Base Gohan is at least as strong as his Ultimate self. Everyone else is below Pure Boo in their base form.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Fearless Instinct said:
So did Goku surpass Gohan by then?
Trunks never contradicted Pan stating Goku was the strongest on Earth, so most likely with SS3.

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
Captain Cadaver said:
Fearless Instinct said:
So did Goku surpass Gohan by then?
Trunks never contradicted Pan stating Goku was the strongest on Earth, so most likely with SS3.

Would you say SS3 Goku is > SS Gohan? Or just Base Gohan? I usually just disregard the statement since it'd make BoGT SS3 Goku stronger than General Rild which feels kind of weird.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
You can easily assume Gohan only regained SSJ after Goku went into space to make things somewhat more consistent, as well as plot boost BoGT Goku's SS3 multiplier if necessary much as how SSJ Vegetto's was to fit with GT's implication of SSJ Vegetto > Base Vegeta-Baby.

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
Captain Cadaver said:
You can easily assume Gohan only regained SSJ after Goku went into space to make things somewhat more consistent, as well as plot boost BoGT Goku's SS3 multiplier if necessary much as how SSJ Vegetto's was to fit with GT's implication of SSJ Vegetto > Base Vegeta-Baby.

That doesn't quite fit when none of the characters have any reaction to him using the form when they see him again. At least Goku should have made a proud remark considering it's his son and all.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
SSJ7 Gogeta said:
That doesn't quite fit when none of the characters have any reaction to him using the form when they see him again. At least Goku should have made a proud remark considering it's his son and all.
I wouldn't say that's absolutely necessary. Whilst Baby may have been able to gain intel from Goten, he still didn't know the true depths of Gohan's power and it's possible Goten wasn't even aware Gohan couldn't go SSJ after the ritual when his brother never fought after Boo. Vegeta and Goku could've also just naturally assumed it was made possible by Baby's possession, especially when the latter saw what it did to Vegeta and already had enough on his mind when fighting his son.

SIAD

Elite
I have Gohan taking SSJ in BoGT (optionally) and I have Goku SSJ3 slightly surpassing Gohan Base. I have Vegeta at the same level as Goku in equal forms.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.