Bojack's Power

Pakl

High Class Warrior
GokhanDBZfan said:
Roshi says so too and he can sense ki.
He would have no reason to say either Gohan or Trunks will win, if Gohan was as strong as against Cell.
Roshi said it? Really? I don't remember but anyway, it just means Trunks is elevant... Gohan should be the same as the one in the CG

GokhanDBZfan

Mid Class Warrior
No, it doesn't mean Trunks is ''elevant'', but strong enough to possibly beat Gohan.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
In the humans mind yes because they are so weak they can't know it.. Also, Chi-Chi and Bulma said it... It's similar to them arguing who is better between Goku and Vegeta in GT... It should not be taken seriously and I still wait to see when Roshin said it

GokhanDBZfan

Mid Class Warrior
They know Gohan beat Cell, while Trunks bit the dust.
There is no reason for them to doubt Gohan's chances of victory, unless he was nerfed to Trunks' level.
Gohan being on par with Trunks initially also makes the first round of Gohan vs. Bojack's gang make sense.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
As I said before, it should not be taken seriously.. It was gag

So you admit Gohan was his CG self in movie 9 but went all out in the end? Well, you contradict yourself... They should know how strong Gohan is at full power... the henchmen being able to fight the main hero is something TOEI always does

Anyway it's gag and should not be taken seriously

GokhanDBZfan

Mid Class Warrior
I don't see anything funny about it.If it was gag, then they wouldn't include Trunks in that statement.

I don't.FP Bojack>>Second Round Gohan>>Base Bojack>>Vegeta=>First Round Gohan<=>Trunks makes sense, especially with Bido and Bujin shielding themselves from Vegeta's aura.

Also, your ''Bojack was toying with Gohan'' argument doesn't work, because Bojack commends him for having fought well.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
I can't tell if you are serious... It was Chi Chi and Bulma hyping their sons.. It's gag like when they argue who is more handsome between Goku and Vegeta in GT and besides, they don't know anything.. It should not be taken seriously

Nothing says Gohan was suppressed and besides, he alone is well ahead of the henchmen as shown when he first attacks them

Cell also said Gohan was good.. Just because he said he fought well doesn't mean he had any troubles with him.. Just that he was strong enough and besides he could of meant of Gohan fighting his henchmen

GokhanDBZfan

Mid Class Warrior
Roshi also said that and he has no reason to hype either of the two.

I didn't say he was suppressed, but nerfed.He is outmatched rather quickly, when he should be able to do,
whtat Goku did to Medamatcha and Angila.
It also doesn't make a whole lot of sense for Piccolo and the rest to think they can win, when their strongest warrior just got beaten.

I don't recall him praising Gohan like that.
They were fighting evenly for a good while, until his gang interfered.
It makes no sense for him to be praising Gohan's fight against his minions, when he just fought evenly with him for a good while.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Pyrus said:
I'll give my opinion on the henchmen later, but for now I just want to say Bojack beating Piccolo and Vegeta with that much ease isn't that impressive. Gohan could have done the same at that point with his power advantage.
Even Goku could have.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Son Goku has just settled it making it fact

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Fantastische Hure said:
Pyrus said:
I'll give my opinion on the henchmen later, but for now I just want to say Bojack beating Piccolo and Vegeta with that much ease isn't that impressive. Gohan could have done the same at that point with his power advantage.
Even Goku could have.
Could Goku beat Vegeta and make him go back to base after a few kicks? Hmm ^o)

Pakl

High Class Warrior
SSJ Vegetto said:
Possibly. CG Goku is 1.5x CG Vegeta for me.
Bojack seemed to have a bigger gap... Anyway, Base Bojack should be at the level Cell used vs Goku and Gohan so his super form should be much stronger than FPSSjin Gohan

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Guliver said:
SSJ Vegetto said:
Possibly. CG Goku is 1.5x CG Vegeta for me.
Bojack seemed to have a bigger gap... Anyway, Base Bojack should be at the level Cell used vs Goku and Gohan so his super form should be much stronger than FPSSjin Gohan
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand what is the evidence for that?

i mean if u like it that way kewl, but i don't know it seems like yiu are trying to present it as a fact.

Whipedkillsmiled

Mid Class Warrior
Bojack is definitely around fp pc's level ii like to think of him as what would happen if Gohan didn't play around with cell.