Broli

Pakl

High Class Warrior
I have changed my mind about Broli's power.. Right now I think M8 Broli woukd stomp any Cell and is a little higher than SSjin 2 Goku whie M10 Broli is as strong as SSJ3 Goku...

What do you think?

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Holy shit is this real?

Explain your change of heart, Pakl. I’ve had my doubt about how strong that guy is supposed to be and how he compares to the other movie villains.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
GreatSaiyaman123 said:
Holy shit is this real?

Explain your change of heart, Pakl. I’ve had my doubt about how strong that guy is supposed to be and how he compares to the other movie villains.

You fell for it..... Hahahaha!!!!

You should not have doubts. It's painfully obvious and indirectly stated that M8 LSSjin Broli is the equivalent of Cell Games FP SSjin Goku.

I would like to point out that in DBS Broli, Broli's LSSjin form is called "Full Power SSjin" Broli like how Goku is called in the Daizenshuu when he fights Cell probably because his non canon LSSjin form in movie 8 is based on CG Goku in terms of strength.

Another piece to the mountain of evidence.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Pakl said:
GreatSaiyaman123 said:
Holy shit is this real?

You should not have doubts. It's painfully obvious and indirectly stated that M8 LSSjin Broli is the equivalent of Cell Games FP SSjin Goku.

I would like to point out that in DBS Broli, Broli's LSSjin form is called "Full Power SSjin" Broli like how Goku is called in the Daizenshuu when he fights Cell probably because his non canon LSSjin form in movie 8 is based on CG Goku in terms of strength.

Aww shit, I should've known this is a late April's Fools.

But for real, I had my doubts on that Galaxy feat thing, but I'm going to take it as a grain of salt. Cell was also said by Piccolo to be a Galaxy threat. There was also some stuff about him being the strongest DB characters ever until BoGs, but that's obviously bullshit. People taking a off hand comment from Koyama too seriously.

I doubt his M8 power was based on CG Goku though. I mean he is stronger than Bojack, who Gohan needed SSJ2 to defeat.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
GreatSaiyaman123 said:
Pakl said:
GreatSaiyaman123 said:
Holy shit is this real?

Aww shit, I should've known this is a late April's Fools.

But for real, I had my doubts on that Galaxy feat thing, but I'm going to take it as a grain of salt. Cell was also said by Piccolo to be a Galaxy threat. There was also some stuff about him being the strongest DB characters ever until BoGs, but that's obviously bullshit. People taking a off hand comment from Koyama too seriously.

I doubt his M8 power was based on CG Goku though. I mean he is stronger than Bojack, who Gohan needed SSJ2 to defeat.

Yes he is. I just pointed out his name in DBS. M8 Broli js not stronger than Bojack.

Feats in TOEI mean jack shit and his Galaxy feat was not even a great one. he just left the galaxy in ruins over the years and he was not even LSSjin when he did it. Lol

I really want to make a final video proving TOEI intended M8 villian to be as strong as CG FPSSjin Goku plus explaining how the movies work. Its just too much info that I dont know how to do it and where to start. Lol

Also I thought you agreed M8 Broli is at least weaker than Bojack.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
[mention]Pakl[/mention] I don’t think the names being shared means much when they’re clearly portrayed as different forms. Saying it was a nod to the original movies is a even bigger leap from that.

Yeah these feats should be taken as a grain of salt. The anime also says 2nd form Freeza and Perfect Cell are threats to the entire universe and that Pure Boo is stronger than Gohan-Boo. It’s very factual Broly destroyed 99% of a Galaxy, but in :toei’s eyes that’s not something beyond Cell or even Freeza’s power.

I used to, but I changed my mind. It’s the same case from Bio-Broly: Bojack didn’t fight Goku (And in their only interaction, Base Goku landed a better punch than anything SSJ Goku did with Broly), but a weaker cast without Goku.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.