Broly stronger than Janemba and Hirudaguan?

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
Broly will never be included in "official" canon.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Pyrus said:
Broly will never be included in "official" canon.
That's where the magic of the multiverses kicks in.

Is that fake?
Looks fake.
Not sure, but considering it's not featured on Kanzenshuu, I'd assume so. Still a nice little troll though.

Spiral-Force

High Class Warrior
Staff member
Forum Moderator
LSSJ Broly (M10)? No, this version of Broly is inferior to SSJ2 Goku (Buu Saga).

LSSJ4 Broly (JM7)? Yes, this haxed version of Broly is superior to SSJ4 Goku (Shadow Dragon Saga).

Wogman

Low Class Warrior
From Broly creator
In handling the scripts for the films, what I always worried about each time was the problem of what to do about the opponent Goku fights against. That’s because, at the very least, they had to be stronger than [the ones from] the previous movie.
After much hard work, I was unable to come up with an opponent stronger than Broli, and fell into a rut where I made him appear three times.
That is to say, there’s the matter of questioning the idea of Broli as the strongest. As you are well aware, vehement opinions on the subject have been flying back and forth on this message board, as well as a variety of [other] websites.

People, what he says is very simple, next guy has to be > previous but Broly broke the chain cause of insanely strong he was in M8, thus he appeared in M10, and cause of how strong he was in M10, they made another movie about him.

Doesn't get any more simple in understanding this, Bojack isn't above M8 Broly

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.