Broly's hatred towards Goku?

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Broly was a moron and so were the writers who made the movies he was in.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Basically Broly had the IQ of a single celled organism, so he held a lifelong grudge over Goku crying.

Pocket-God

Elite
Maybe Goku's baby weenie was bigger than Broly's? :V

goddamn pervert Toriyama and his baby weenie obsession >:U

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Zoro said:
Basically Broly had the IQ of a single celled organism, so he held a lifelong grudge over Goku crying.

Somehow Bio faggot had the same grudge despite being a clone of his dna :cage2

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Broli
The legendary Super Saiyan
History:Born on Planet Vegeta, on the same day as Goku. Their incubators were also right by each other.
Special Characteristics: Because he had a high battle ranking from the time he was born, King Vegeta felt he was a threat, and tried to have him and his father Paragus done away with. He and Goku’s fate became intertwined after Goku, who was in the incubator next to him, made him cry.
Techniques:He becomes the legendary Super Saiyan and displays an uncontrollable violent personality.
Battles: He was defeated by Goku on New Planet Vegeta after Goku received power from his allies (Daizenshuu 6, p.106). Afterwards, he flew to Earth in a space pod, and battled Gohan, Goten, and Trunks (Daizenshuu 6, p.124).

:punk

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Ya he's a little faggot.

Super Saiyan Overlord1007

High Class Warrior
Completely unjust and unfathomably stupid. You bore a grudge because a BABY is CRYING? How do you even know it was him in the first place? HOW do you even remember something like that?

Jeff Styles

Elite
Donor
Because he is apart of the reason he has trouble controlling a power level of 10k and he is the only problem left. Freeza and King Vegeta who made his life difficult are now dead.

Though there is a small problem. How does he remember the events from the first day he was born? I guess Paragus was there when Goku made Broly cry and remind him of it or :toei logic.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Yeah, it makes no sense but then again AT had Saiyans as babies somehow remembering their missions. Toei I think added some filler that made it seem as if the ships they travelled in manipulated or brain-washed them to do that or maybe beat it into their heads (by repeating it over and over) that they have to destroy whatever planet they are on.

Jeff Styles

Elite
Donor
Oh yeah. When Piccolo destroy Goku's spaceship to stop Oozaru Gohan for a second time.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Fantastische Hure said:
Yeah, it makes no sense but then again AT had Saiyans as babies somehow remembering their missions. Toei I think added some filler that made it seem as if the ships they travelled in manipulated or brain-washed them to do that or maybe beat it into their heads (by repeating it over and over) that they have to destroy whatever planet they are on.

I remember the same thing with Cell in his micro form where Gero was reminding him his mission.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
You know, on the first day Broly was born he suffered a murder attemp and was let to die with his father. I think he somehow related Goku's voice to all that since his voice was one of the first things he heared and just a few moments before one of the most traumatic events of his life happened.

Don't ask me how he remembers this shit, though.

Jeff Styles

Elite
Donor
That's the only problem lol. Trying to use real life logic in DB doesn't mix well together.

Jeff Styles

Elite
Donor
I did and them be like "it was a outline" or whatever shitty excuse they give.

Super Saiyan Overlord1007

High Class Warrior
Jeff Styles said:
That's the only problem lol. Trying to use real life logic in DB doesn't mix well together.

Even so, real world logic or not it's still a dumb reason to spark a blood feud with someone.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.