Budokai 3 VS Budokai Tenkaichi 3

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
Which is better?

I haven't played Budokai 3, but it's probably better from what I hear.

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
Budokai Tenkaichi 3. It has more characters, better gameplay (in my opinion), and better other features (getting Dragon Balls, Battle 100 or whatever it's called, etc..)

Budokai 3 is good but I don't like that you have to unlock moves with the character and that having more than one transformation takes up multiple slots (Infinite World fixed that).

Epicnessbeyond

Mid Class Warrior
BT3 by far. It's my third fave game. The gameplay is better as well as a far better roster

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
As a pure fighting game, BT3 is shit but due to B3's awfully limited story mode and movepool limitations, I'd have to give BT3 the win.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
budokai 1 wins.

still the most epic db game to this very day.

that story-mode was brain-blowing.

jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus

DBZAOTA482

High Class Warrior
Kenshi said:
As a pure fighting game, BT3 is shit but due to B3's awfully limited story mode and movepool limitations, I'd have to give BT3 the win.
BT3's story mode and move pool is far more limited than B3's.

Imma go with B3. BT3 is great but B3's like the GOAT DBZ game. The best balance between fanservice and solid mechanics thus far.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
DBZAOTA482 said:
Kenshi said:
BT3's story mode and move pool is far more limited than B3's.

Imma go with B3. BT3 is great but B3's like the GOAT DBZ game. The best balance between fanservice and solid mechanics thus far.
Well by "limited" I mean that you can't even equip all the moves on some characters if you equip all their transformations (unless you use Breakthroughs). BT3's extremely inept movepool is obvious due to there being very little difference in the way most characters play. The story mode in BT3 was lackluster but then again it at least covered all the major fights. You can't even battle Freeza and Cell as Trunks or Super Boo as Gotenks in B3 without using multiplayer mode, that's definitely a heavy hit on the overall completeness of B3.

Uncle Goten

Low Class Warrior
B3. BT3 is overrated, it's just a shit load of characters. The story mode sucked ass and only took a few hours to complete.

Son Gokū

High Class Warrior
2 completely different games...
Don't know why so many pair them together.
Both are good in their own ways.

Latest profile posts

Father wrote on 最強のフュージョン's profile.
Bill Cosby will have the prep time that Pm. snake never had baby wooooooooo!!
Never watched that filler lol
INCORRECT, remember Princess Snake tried to sedate Goku and that shit didn't work