Can Super 17 absorb God Ki?

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Like, could he absorb a blast from Beerus?

Pocket-God

Elite
Well I've thought about it a couple times and here are the things I could see happening.

1. He absorbs it as if it was normal Ki and he gets charged up like he normally would.
2. He tries to absorb it but instead it kinda just dissipates as opposed to being absorbed into him.
3. He absorbs it but it fudges him up and his body rejects it or something to that effect.
4. He absorbs it perfectly and now he's powered by God Ki and everyone is fucked.

Honestly my favorite is option 4 but I think either 1 or 3 is the most likely result.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
No, he's data is based on normal ki not beyond than that. It wouldn't surprised me if he can.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I would go with Pocket-God's 1st option. He could probably convert the ki in some way to normal ki, as it is still ki after all.

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
What if Super #17 already has God Ki? :wat

Super #17 > Base Goku (GT) > Base Goku (post-God)

SIAD

Elite
They forget that Super 17 can hardly absorb x10 Kamehameha SSJ4 Goku. Therefore the answer is no.

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
I don't see why he couldn't. The fundamental difference about God Chi is that it can't be detected like normal Chi. It still works like Chi. That's why Goku was able to absorb all of the God Power and utilize it in his Super Saiyan form. By that point, everyone was able to sense his Chi again.

Latest profile posts

aLWPZLM.jpg
That’s because you’re nice @Theallpowerfulpuipui