Change the name of this board

KyuubiAhri

High Class Warrior
It's called "Broly and GT" but here we have movie threads.So it should be called "broly,gt and movies"

p123

Elite
Why does Broly get his name in the title? Broly is just one of many non canon characters. This should be the non Canon zone.

Void

Elite
Retired Staff
It's implying that Broly and the Toei movies are the same, since Broly was wanked so much by Toei. It's just a joke. Sheesh, guys.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Paladin said:
It's implying that Broly and the Toei movies are the same, since Broly was wanked so much by Toei. It's just a joke. Sheesh, guys.

Broly is not a joke, he's the #GOAT character that Toei ever produced. :pakl :toei

p123

Elite
I would have Canon and Non-Canon sections. Plain and simple. Super can get it's own section because it's new and ongoing and is bringing a lot of debate.

Anime filler, movie villains don't generate as much heat, they can be coupled together.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
That's exactly what we have:

Dragon Ball Discussion: Discuss the Dragon Ball manga.
Broly & GT: Discuss Dragon Ball anime, films, non manga products.

p123

Elite
People don't like that one movie villain out of all of them gets his name in the subject line. It should be Canon and Non-Canon to be the most straightforward imo.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
It's just a joke.

giphy.gif

p123

Elite
People take their DB seriously around here I guess.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I mean if people read the description of the forum directly below the name then you get the exact info you need, it is straightforward.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
http://www.dbzeta.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9455

Void

Elite
Retired Staff
ahill1 said:
p123 said:
Super can get it's own section because it's new and ongoing and is bringing a lot of debate

:punk

There actually is quite a bit of discussion about Super, why don't you join us? Or do you not like Super since P doesn't like it?

p123

Elite
I am the greatest of course. These guys who think they are on my level simply never take any risks. I take risks everyday and really debate, even on things I'm not sure of. These guys sit back on their laurels and wait to strike for the opportune moment. Cowards. I'd dust them on my plane of existence easily. I push the narrative and then they capitalize on the new information I discovered and act like they knew it all along. I know these cowards well. P is the greatest and I could fix Super if I so dared to, but it's not worth my time.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.