Could Oob and Boo defuse?

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
One thing I've thought was interesting about the fourth GT Ending was the shot of the main cast at the end, with Oob and Boo appearing despite it showing the current version of the cast. That said, do you think it would've been possible for Oob and Boo to defuse, and perhaps that was a plot point left on the cutting room floor?
Then again, the ending also displays :galu in his EoZ gi rather than his GT one, so it's not exactly the best source of consistency.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Sure. Considering Boo has the ability to split, morph, duplicate himself, I have no doubt they could split again if one side desired. Boo clearly has his own inner consciousness still present inside Oob, so he would probably know how to do it and instruct Oob how it goes.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
#21 who takes on many Majin traits did the same thing, so I guess it's possible. But then again, neither Oob and Boo are evil entities and fission has only occurred involuntarily for both Boo and 21, plus Kami/Nail and Piccolo can't separate. So 50-50 maybe.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Nah they'll probably cop out saying only the BS dragon balls can reverse it, and Piccolo will have gotten too cozy in Hell to bother to be revived for them :troll

Boo Brand Milk

Super Elite
Captain Cadaver said:
One thing I've thought was interesting about the fourth GT Ending was the shot of the main cast at the end, with Oob and Boo appearing despite it showing the current version of the cast. That said, do you think it would've been possible for Oob and Boo to defuse, and perhaps that was a plot point left on the cutting room floor?
Then again, the ending also displays :galu in his EoZ gi rather than his GT one, so it's not exactly the best source of consistency.

Somebody ask Majuub.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.