Current Anime Hit runs a DBS Manga gauntlet

xenos5

Low Class Warrior
Mirai SSJ said:
It mostly proves Post FT arc Hit to be either stronger than Post F arc Goku or within his range of power, especially when you consider that Hit took him by surprise and he knocked him out of SSJB temporarily.

Yeah.

Mirai SSJ said:
His Time-Skip is the only thing that improves, though. At least, that's as far as statement goes. Doesn't make his improvement much less dangerous, though.

Nope.

Vegeta compared Hit's improvement to saiyan zenkai boosts , in the anime. He said "To power up in the middle of a battle is a trait of the saiyans. I can't stand a guy like that who grows faster than us!" . If he were just referring to Hit improving one technique (timeskip) than it wouldn't make sense to compare it to zenkai boosts.

Hit also said to Goku as was he was powering to Kaioken Blue "If you get stronger, then I will improve and get stronger, as well".

And just recently Hit's improvement was noted again (Toppo noted how Hit was adapting to Dyspo's speed). And we actually gradually saw this over the course of the episode. It started out with Dyspo landing attacks and Hit not even being to even see what Dyspo did, it progresses to Hit being able to avoid getting hit in vital areas, it goes to Hit clashing with Dyspo in a fairly even exchange before Kunshi interferes, and it finally ends with Hit outspeeding Dyspo (Hit baited Dyspo with a fake timeskip and then just used a regular punch to the gut. That would've only been possible if he could react and change the position of his fist at extremely close range before Dyspo could reach him).

Mirai SSJ said:
Doesn't necessarily mean they can't, though, especially when their trainings are very similar to the Anime version. I generally put their manga versions to the same level as the Anime ones, unless there is a statement/feat suggesting otherwise, such as your following point:

In the manga SSB Vegeta didn't destroy the time chamber from the inside like Anime Vegeta.

As such, Hit's victory mainly depend on his opponents having knowledge on his skills. As it's not the case here (as you've pointed out), he probably clears the gauntlet.

Cool.

Future Warrior

Elite
When Hit was trying to power up Goku noted that his strength hadn't changed at all, what DID change however was the duration of his time-skip.

xenos5

Low Class Warrior
Future Warrior said:
When Hit was trying to power up Goku noted that his strength hadn't changed at all, what DID change however was the duration of his time-skip.

That's not it. Hit didn't display his powered up strength until he used his improved timeskip so it'd be a surprise. Goku noted "His attack after powering up got me real good" when he was thinking to himself, and Hit looked at his hand and flexed it after the attack showing he wasn't just surprised by his improved timeskip but also his newfound strength.

Also. If Hit's strength did not improve than 1. it wouldn't have mattered how many punches Hit used he wouldn't have been able to briefly knock Goku out of SSBKK. Goku would've just tanked the blows with his increased durability. 2. Hit would not have been able to react quick enough to do the double timeskip/time freeze to SSBKKx10 Goku. As Dyspo showed Hit's timeskip is still reliant on his reaction speed. He has to think to use it before it can activate. But when Goku went inside of his own kamehameha to punch Hit, Hit could time freeze/double timeskip him at pretty much point blank range. That takes extremely high reaction speed. 3. Hit would've been knocked out by that punch that knocked him into the Champa Mural if his durability hadn't improved. He not only stayed conscious but managed to get back up again after having to kneel down and catch his breath.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
xenos5 said:
1. Manga U6 arc SSB Goku, Vegeta, and Manga Hit
2. Manga SSJR Black
3. Manga Merged Zamasu (minus the immortality regen).
4. Manga Completed Super Saiyan Blue Vegeta
5. Manga Completed Super Saiyan Blue Goku
6. Manga CSSB Goku and Vegeta

1. Hit wins
2. Hit still wins
3. Merged Zamasu wins
4. Vegeta wins.
5. Goku wins.
6. The Saiyans wins.

xenos5

Low Class Warrior
Fearless 3:16 said:
xenos5 said:
2. Manga SSJR Black

1. Hit wins
2. Hit still wins
3. Merged Zamasu wins
4. Vegeta wins.
5. Goku wins.
6. The Saiyans wins.

Eh. I don't know if manga merged zamasu is higher than U6 Anime Goku SSBKKx10 level like current Hit is, improvement can make Hit even stronger and faster, and Manga Goku's hakai isn't landing on Hit when Hit can go into a pocket dimension. Goku and Vegeta have no way of countering Hit's killing techniques in the manga since they haven't shown ki sensing on the same level as anime Goku, or the ability to destroy pocket dimensions (Manga Vegeta didn't destroy the hyperbolic time chamber from the inside).

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
xenos5 said:
xenos5 said:
2. Manga SSJR Black

1. Hit wins
2. Hit still wins
3. Merged Zamasu wins
4. Vegeta wins.
5. Goku wins.
6. The Saiyans wins.

Eh. I don't know if manga merged zamasu is higher than U6 Anime Goku SSBKKx10 level like current Hit is, improvement can make Hit even stronger and faster, and Manga Goku's hakai isn't landing on Hit when Hit can go into a pocket dimension. Goku and Vegeta have no way of countering Hit's killing techniques in the manga since they haven't shown ki sensing on the same level as anime Goku, or the ability to destroy pocket dimensions (Manga Vegeta didn't destroy the hyperbolic time chamber from the inside).

Merged Zamasu cab be definitely stronger than SSjinB KK10X Goku, just take a look with this chain.

Merged Zamasu >>> SSjinB/G Vegeta [Post Rosat] > SSjinR Black >>> SSjin Black Post Zenkai > SSjinB Vegeta [first trip to the future].

xenos5

Low Class Warrior
Merged Zamasu can be definitely stronger than SSjinB KK10X Goku, just take a look with this chain.

Merged Zamasu >>> SSjinB/G Vegeta [Post Rosat] > SSjinR Black >>> SSjin Black Post Zenkai > SSjinB Vegeta [first trip to the future].

Even if that's the case. Hit can improve further and surpass him.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
xenos5 said:
Merged Zamasu can be definitely stronger than SSjinB KK10X Goku, just take a look with this chain.

Even if that's the case. Hit can improve further and surpass him.

By that logic, Hit can still improve and surpass Hakaishin as well. We've yet to see Hit's limit and we'll have to see how he'll fare against Jiren.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Current Hit is more than 10x stronger than U6 Arc SSB Galu, whereas CSSB Goku/Vegeta don't need to be much more than 2x that. Hit solos with zero-diff.

Keedounan

Elite
Captain Cadaver said:
Current Hit is more than 10x stronger than U6 Arc SSB Galu, whereas CSSB Goku/Vegeta don't need to be much more than 2x that. Hit solos with zero-diff.

CSSJB Goku/Vegeta >= Merged Zamasu >> SSJB Goku/Vegeta (post-RoSaT) >> SSJR Black >= SSJG Vegeta (post-RoSaT) > SSJ Black (post-Zenkai) > SSJB Goku/Vegeta (pre-RoSaT)

While it looked like the multipliers were lowered in the manga, I guess it's still much more than 2x. The rest of your point is fair enough, though.

SIAD

Elite
I think Goku CSSJB (Manga) = Goku SSJB (Final Arc Zamasu)> = Goku SSJB Kaioken x10 (U6).

Because I have Goku and Vegeta increasing their power very slightly between the U6 Bow and the arrival of Future Trunks to the Current Time Line. Then, Vegeta training in the Room of Time, I have doubled his power and Goku for some strange reason, also double his power.

I have the CSSJB = 5x SSJB.

Hit (ToP) is> /> Hit (Arc Hit) = Goku / Vegeta SSJB (Anime) = Goku / Vegeta CSSJB. So I think Hit wins the first 5 bouts.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Mirai SSJ said:
CSSJB Goku/Vegeta >= Merged Zamasu >> SSJB Goku/Vegeta (post-RoSaT) >> SSJR Black >= SSJG Vegeta (post-RoSaT) > SSJ Black (post-Zenkai) > SSJB Goku/Vegeta (pre-RoSaT)

While it looked like the multipliers were lowered in the manga, I guess it's still much more than 2x. The rest of your point is fair enough, though.
It can still work if you accept that gaps are completely plot dependant.

Also, I find it questionable if SSJ Black was really above SSB Vegeta. His reaction to telling Goku to not focus on Zamasu and that he couldn't get anywhere if Black kept getting healed would imply he may have lost some Shouki or Genki, or they weren't balanced, when facing Zenkai Black due to being annoyed at Black constantly getting healed. Not only that, but when Goku talks about Vegeta's bursts of SSB, he treats any kind of training gains as secondary in importance to Vegeta's utilisation of Blue.

Latest profile posts

aLWPZLM.jpg
Trump takes it in the ACE
That’s because you’re nice @Theallpowerfulpuipui