ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
[youtube]MewGAesafl0[/youtube]
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MewGAesafl0

Does someone else get sad when listening to this? I do :gay :gay

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Funny. I just listened to that again today.

And yeah it hits my feels too. I think of the ending of DragonBall GT when I hear that. Very emotional. Gr9 song.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
It takes me back to my child days when I used to watch DB clips everyday and hadn't even knowledge of the manga. The ending was great too, I used to watch it everyday as an inspirational manner. DBGT did very well with the soundtracks.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
ahill1 said:
It takes me back to my child days when I used to watch DB clips everyday and hadn't even knowledge of the manga. The ending was great too, I used to watch it everyday as an inspirational manner. DBGT did very well with the soundtracks.
I never got to watch much of DragonBall GT. But if that song is any indication then yeah they had a gr9 soundtrack and used the music well.

The ending-ending of DragonBall GT with all the gr9 moments from the series being shown got me very emotional.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
It was very much emotional indeed. I always try not to click the ending of GT because it always remind me that DB is over I refuse to believe and became a fan of other fan-made stuffs like Toyotaro's AF, Multiverse etc., in order to forget that DB is over.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Fearless Super said:
It was very much emotional indeed. I always try not to click the ending of GT because it always remind me that DB is over I refuse to believe and became a fan of other fan-made stuffs like Toyotaro's AF, Multiverse etc., in order to forget that DB is over.
Very depressing. Seek help plz.

The_Authority

Low Class Warrior
I knew that song way before I watched GT (before they even dubbed the entire Freeza arc, in fact). Great song. My favorite will always be Blue Velvet, though.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.