DBSuper Black Arc Manga PL List.

ekrolo2

Low Class Warrior
Atem King of Nigeria said:
I'm not saying it's relevant to the manga since the FnF events were skipped. I'm saying the manga's equally fallible as the anime since Toriyama doesn't directly illustrate and write every event like the original manga, he merely has Toyotaro expand on his notes. So if the manga makes what appears to be a mistake in relation to its own established powers, we can scrutinize and use it as an example just like with the anime.

I'm aware that the base/SSJ Goku feats shown in the movie and anime aren't in the manga. But that's not to say he doesn't show greatly enhanced power in the manga from his previous self either, because Hit's timeskips won't work on people who are much stronger than him, so he's similar in power to 10% SSJB Vegeta, yet once Goku knew he could stop time for 0.1 seconds he could keep up with him in lower forms, despite needing to compensate for Hit having 0.1 seconds' head start on each of his attacks. And SSJG Goku dominates, yet doesn't outright eviscerate that same Hit with one blast while Vegeta did it with ease against SSJ Cabba. And Hit demonstrates his timeskip at full power works on SSJG, yet not on SSJB Goku, further accentuating the fact that 100% SSJB is >> Hit, yet 10% SSJB is not >> suppressed Hit.

None of that works if you're to assume they only had milder gains after the BoG saga. Unless you can explain that with Goku not fighting in SSJ in the BoG finale, this debate is good as done.

I never said you can't scrutinize the manga like the anime, I'm just saying the manga makes a lot more sense than the anime does.

I already gave an explanation for how Goku's Android tier Base Form can keep up with Hit: Because Hit is holding back, he's clearly holding back to avoid even accidentally killing anyone and how can you do that without leaving yourself vulnerable? By matching their power level, this would usually end with an equal fight but Hit's Time Skip lets him keep the decisive edge. This is how I view their entire fight along with Vegeta vs Hit. Its Hit matching various PLs to avoid killing anyone until SSGod Goku pushes him to his limit and he stops holding back powerwise even if his murderous skill set is being held back.

Also, in DB, even stronger characters can pull their punches. Freeza powers up from 3 to 60 million on Namek and he doesn't break Goku's head in-half, why? Because he's pulling his punches to intimidate him without actually lowering all of his power. Its how Cell can suppress his strength but then use his true speed against Gohan. That's how Vegeta can demonstrate Blue to Cabba, knock him out without killing him. You can even view this as another way for Hit to hold back, keeping a consistent PL but drastically lowering his speed and strength.

Really, the only issue comes into play if you assume "Suppressed Hit" is one, consistent power level throughout most of his battles when being suppressed can range from using 0.000001% of your power to as much as 50% of it. Another piece of evidence for supporting Hit suppressing himself multiple times is Beerus yelling Goku as an SS is stronger yet when God Goku appears, Whis states there was still a power gap Goku only surpassed upon activating SSGod, meaning that Hit still had more power left in hiding even from SS Goku.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.