DBZ Movies Release Dates

Pakl

High Class Warrior
DBZ Movie 1: Return My Gohan!! (Dead Zone)
Release Date: July 15, 1989
Latest Manga Chapter Release: "The Moon" (Jul 11, 1989)
Between Episodes: #11 ("The Saiyan, Strongest Warriors in the Universe, Awaken") - #12 ("Catnap on the Serpent Road - Goku Takes a Tumble")

DBZ Movie 2: The World's Strongest Guy (The World's Strongest)
Release Date: March 10, 1990
Latest Manga Chapter Release: "The Seventh Dragon Ball Changes Hands" (Mar 6, 1990)
Between Episodes: #39 ("Friends or Foes? Children of the Mysterious Giant Spaceship") - #40 ("Really, for Real? There Lies Namek, Planet of Hope")

DBZ Movie 3: A Super Decisive Battle for Earth (Tree of Might)
Release Date: July 7, 1990
Latest Manga Chapter Release: "Showdown!! Jheese and Butta" (Jul 3, 1990)
Between Episodes: #54 ("Defend the Planet of Hope!! Kuririn's Astonishing Power-Up") - #55 ("Back from the Brink of Death - The Miracle Man, Vegeta")

DBZ Movie 4: Super Saiyan Son Goku (Lord Slug)
Release Date: March 9, 1991
Latest Manga Chapter Release: "The Last Chance! An Extra-Large Genki-Dama" (Mar 5, 1991)
Between Episodes: #82 ("Sally Forth, Goku!! A Furious Freeza’s 2nd Transformation") - #83 ("Fear Me!! Freeza Does Battle With a 3rd Transformation")

DBZ Movie 5: The Incredible Strongest vs Strongest (Revenge of Cooler)
Release Date: July 20, 1991
Latest Manga Chapter Release: "Son Goku Comes Home" (Jul 16, 1991)
Between Episodes: #99 ("Shenlong, Fly Through Space!! The Time of Namek’s Destruction Draws Near") - #100 ("I am Son Goku’s Son!! Gohan Returns to the Battlefield")

DBZ Movie 6: Clash!! 10,000,000,000 Powerful Warriors (Return of Cooler)
Release Date: March 7, 1992
Latest Manga Chapter Release: "The Monster’s Riddle is Solved" (Mar 3, 1992)
Between Episodes: #130 ("No. 20′s Defiant Smile… The Secret of Doctor Gero") - #131 ("A Present More Terrifying Than the Future?! Trunks’ Suspicions")

DBZ Movie 7: Extreme Battle!! The Three Great Super Saiyans (Super Android 13)
Release Date: July 11, 1992
Latest Manga Chapter Release: "Vegeta’s Curiosity Saves Cell" (Jul 7, 1992)
Between Episodes: #147 ("Hasten Your Training, Saiyans! In the Room of Spirit and Time…") - #148 ("The Gekiretsu Kodan that Split the Heavens!! Piccolo vs Artificial Human No. 17")

DBZ Movie 8: Burn Up!! A Red-Hot, Raging, Super-Fierce Fight (Broly: The Legendary Super Saiyan)
Release Date: March 6, 1993
Latest Manga Chapter Release: "The End of the Cell Games" (Mar 2, 1993)
Between Episodes: #176 ("Wait Just a Minute!! The Great Satan Army Arrives") - #177 ("Goku’s Bout!! The Super-Tense Cell Games")

DBZ Movie 9: The Galaxy at the Brink!! The Super Incredible Guy (Bojack Unbound)
Release Date: July 10, 1993
Latest Manga Chapter Release: "The Tenka’ichi Budōkai Draws Near" (Jul 6, 1993)
Between Episodes: #192 ("I Will Carry On in the Next World!! Farewell with a Smile") - #193 ("A New Day Will Come… Father! I’ll Hang in There")

DBZ Movie 10: The Dangerous Duo! Super-Warriors Can’t Rest (Broly Second Coming)
Release Date: March 12, 1994
Latest Manga Chapter Release: "This is Majin Boo?!" (Mar 8, 1994)
Between Episodes: #220 ("The Man Behind the Curtains Appears!! The Evil Mage Babidi") - #221 ("The Awaiting Trap!! A Challenge From the Demon Realm")

DBZ Movie 11: Super-Warrior Defeat!! I’m the One Who’ll Win (Bio Broly)
Release Date: July 9, 1994
Latest Manga Chapter Release: "Son Goku Heads Back" (Jul 5, 1994)
Between Episodes: #232 ("I Won’t Allow the Revival!! A Kamehameha of Resistance") - #233 ("A Straight Line to Despair?! The Grief of Kaiōshin")

DBZ Movie 12: The Rebirth of Fusion!! Goku and Vegeta (Fusion Reborn)
Release Date: March 4, 1995
Latest Manga Chapter Release: "The Pure Majin Boo" (Feb 28, 1995)
Between Episodes: #258 ("I’m Going Like I Mean It!! A Wide-Open Super Gotenks") - #259 ("I’ve Done It!! Buu Successfully Eliminated With Ghosts?!")

DBZ Movie 13: Dragon Fist Explosion!! If Goku Won’t Do it, Who Will? (Wrath of the Dragon)
Release Date: July 15, 1995
Latest Manga Chapter Release: The Manga already ended on May 23
Between Episodes: #270 ("A Fissure Between Dimensions!! Has Buu Snapped?!") - #271 ("The Ace Up Buu’s Sleeve!! You Become a Hard Candy")

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
200.gif

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.