Debunking Pakl Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wogman

Low Class Warrior
Pakl said:
Lol the troll is mad... All he did was repeating thr exact same idiotic things he did in the last 6 years... I already exposed the links... He is the worst Broly fanboy troll who even makes memes about Broli.. No life scum

Here is the evidence for his trolling

https://memegenerator.net/broly/images/popular
First I don't know who on earth your talking about, maybe your mentally scared or something from what this person did to you, but it has nothing to do with me.

I expected some counters but so far you shown nothing, come on Pakl, your "establish well known undisputed 100% Toei confirmed" facts aren't looking very factual any more.

Wogman

Low Class Warrior
Wogman said:
Pakl said:
Lol the troll is mad... All he did was repeating thr exact same idiotic things he did in the last 6 years... I already exposed the links... He is the worst Broly fanboy troll who even makes memes about Broli.. No life scum

Here is the evidence for his trolling

https://memegenerator.net/broly/images/popular
First I don't know who on earth your talking about, maybe your mentally scar'd or something from what this person did to you, but it has nothing to do with me.

I expected some counters but so far you shown nothing, come on Pakl, your "establish well known undisputed 100% Toei confirmed" facts aren't looking very factual any more.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Pakl said:
This guy was trolling and insulting me for years.. Why would I be civil? I will just ignore him
Firstly, proof?

Secondly, one of the tenants set in place was that users are given a clean slate when joining and will only be banned if they show an inability to change their egregious habits. Same reason Toshit and Freezamite weren't banned on sight. Wogman, whilst calling you out, hasn't demeaned himself into personally insulting your character like you have to him. If you're going to prove him wrong, back up your stance with substantial evidence to defend your points rather than just saying "hurr durr, ur a dumbass." It's neither funny nor fitting of the "elite" debater you envision yourself being in your imagination.

Thirdly, you say you're just ignoring him, yet you constantly post in this thread about how dumb he is. :punk

Pakl said:
But the noobs

THE NOOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :boy
Banhammer's looking pretty tempting right now. Don't make me use it and stop acting like a manchild unable to participate in proper discussion. Either actually ignore him or actually debate him.

Void

Elite
Retired Staff
I've asked you to be civil several times, and I also suggested that you ignore Wogman if he bothers you this much. Consider the above to be the last warning.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Captain Cadaver said:
Pakl said:
This guy was trolling and insulting me for years.. Why would I be civil? I will just ignore him
Firstly, proof?

Secondly, one of the tenants set in place was that users are given a clean slate when joining and will only be banned if they show an inability to change their egregious habits. Same reason Toshit and Freezamite weren't banned on sight. Wogman, whilst calling you out, hasn't demeaned himself into personally insulting your character like you have to him. If you're going to prove him wrong, back up your stance with substantial evidence to defend your points rather than just saying "hurr durr, ur a dumbass." It's neither funny nor fitting of the "elite" debater you envision yourself being in your imagination.

Thirdly, you say you're just ignoring him, yet you constantly post in this thread about how dumb he is. :punk

Pakl said:
But the noobs

THE NOOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :boy
Banhammer's looking pretty tempting right now. Don't make me use it and stop acting like a manchild unable to participate in proper discussion. Either actually ignore him or actually debate him.

This is TKO from neo, gta from pojo.. You should know it..

I also posted the links in the first page on how he was banned from every forum and how he always came back makong excuses and being debunked... He is a broly fanboy.. Check out the links I posted before talking CC

Void, no trouble, I will ignore him but I responded because I was baited every time.. I expect a little pure judgement from you

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Pakl said:
This is TKO from neo, gta from pojo.. You should know it..
I haven't been on Pojo for 5-6 years now, nor ever looked on Neo for much, so no I do not know about his supposed account history nor care.

I also posted the links in the first page on how he was banned from every forum and how he always came back makong excuses and being debunked... He is a broly fanboy.. Check out the links I posted before talking CC
As I said, none of that matters when joining this forum unless they actively act out of line on this board, something you have done far more so than he.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
You asked for proof and I answerd so what's your point?

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Proof was only one thing I asked for and if you bothered reading beyond my first point, you'd realise it doesn't matter in context to your "discussion".

Locking this topic since it's just become a flame war at this point.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Wogman said:
Don't worry, Pakl isn't going to do anything but talk shit and run away, he is the john cena of Broly debates, repeats the same 5 shit, gets debunked, then pretends like he won and runs away telling others not to take them seriously lol
:ha :ha :ha :ha :ha :ha :ha :ha :ha :ha :ha :ha :ha :ha :ha :ha :ha :ha :ha :ha :ha :ha :ha :ha :ha :ha :ha :ha :ha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.