Did Movie 7 take place in the unseen time-line?

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
The only thing I can't make sense of is the implication of Piccolo being fused with Kami.

And also maybe Trunks chillaxing there when wouldn't he be hurrying to his future to de-activate the androids?

Jeff Styles

Elite
Donor
Trunks could have return to tell Goku and the others he has de-activated the androids.

As for Piccolo fusing with Kami, they did fuse.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Jeff Styles said:
Trunks could have return to tell Goku and the others he has de-activated the androids.

But that's when he got killed by Cell.

withheldforprivacy

Elite
Suspended
Movie 7 taking place in the unseen timeline is what I theorized the first time I watched
it. We don't know how exactly the events unfolded in that timeline. Maybe Piccolo had
to fuse with Kami to stall the Androids until someone showed up with the remote control.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Piccolo was fused with Kami? I didn't know that. Well since Kamiccolo already exist on the previous movie then I guess that makes sense. :idk

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
withheldforprivacy said:
Movie 7 taking place in the unseen timeline is what I theorized the first time I watched
it. We don't know how exactly the events unfolded in that timeline. Maybe Piccolo had
to fuse with Kami to stall the Androids until someone showed up with the remote control.
You make sense.

Jeff Styles

Elite
Donor
2kewl4u said:
Jeff Styles said:

But that's when he got killed by Cell.

That's the main problem that I have no answer to. Wait for CC, he probably know the answer.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
There's also another thing that makes no sense and that's Trunks saying that in his time-line #13 doesn't exist and that's because Goku will destroy him, which would mean that this must have taken place in the 3 years training or something but then Trunks can't be there. Oh well, it's a movie.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
What unseen time line? It takes place when Goku got better from his ilness and before the saiyans went into the Rosat

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Pakl said:
What unseen time line? It takes place when Goku got better from his ilness and before the saiyans went into the Rosat
That's impossible.

That alternate time-line where the Trunks that Imperfect Cell killed went to.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
There's no reference to Cell and from the generally casual actions of the characters before the battle, it's safe to say #17 and #18 aren't a threat anymore. Most likely, Kamicollo defeated #17 whilst the Super Saiyans destroyed #18, with maybe the SSJs helping defeat #17 if Piccolo's stamina started to wane. #16 likely wasn't awoken in this timeline and considering Toriyama's logic when it comes to time travel is to just throw something nonsensical into the mix just for a plot twist, there's nothing really wrong with Cell not showing up. Either that, or Cell simply doesn't exist in this timeline and those directly relating to it given the secret computer was only focusing on #13, #14 and #15, and saying there were two computers is quite a stretch. When Gero abandoned the Cell project, he probably terminated it altogether rather than leaving things up to his computer.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Captain Cadaver said:
There's no reference to Cell and from the generally casual actions of the characters before the battle, it's safe to say #17 and #18 aren't a threat anymore. Most likely, Kamicollo defeated #17 whilst the Super Saiyans destroyed #18, with maybe the SSJs helping defeat #17 if Piccolo's stamina started to wane. #16 likely wasn't awoken in this timeline and considering Toriyama's logic when it comes to time travel is to just throw something nonsensical into the mix just for a plot twist, there's nothing really wrong with Cell not showing up. Either that, or Cell simply doesn't exist in this timeline and those directly relating to it given the secret computer was only focusing on #13, #14 and #15, and saying there were two computers is quite a stretch. When Gero abandoned the Cell project, he probably terminated it altogether rather than leaving things up to his computer.
Cell could still technically be in the under-ground laboratory.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
As I said, the computer working on #13 and the other two was already in an underground laboratory, so it'd get kind've ridiculous if Gero had two labs both working on side projects.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Captain Cadaver said:
As I said, the computer working on #13 and the other two was already in an underground laboratory, so it'd get kind've ridiculous if Gero had two labs both working on side projects.
So this was not in the alternate time-line? :eek:of :eek:of :eek:of

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Movies are alternative universes and dont fit intobthe canon continuity. You should know thia ao whats the argument. The movie takes place during the Imperfect Cell arc.. Done

SIAD

Elite
Very interesting subject :shc.

It sounds interesting the idea that the M7 occurred in the Invisible Time Line (Past to which Trunks of the Cell Line travels), but as CC says, in the M7 Timeline, there was no Cell, therefore it is a Line not Canonica. Also, surely in the Invisible Time Line, as there was no Future Cell, Kamisama would not have merged with Piccolo and possibly the Androids, since they were not bad, something similar to what happened in DBM might have happened.

Congratulations on the subject :shc.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Pakl said:
Movies are alternative universes and dont fit intobthe canon continuity. You should know thia ao whats the argument. The movie takes place during the Imperfect Cell arc.. Done
Meng, STFU plz. No-one asked for your opinion anyway. This is just a fun speculation. Done.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
SIAD said:
Very interesting subject :shc.

It sounds interesting the idea that the M7 occurred in the Invisible Time Line (Past to which Trunks of the Cell Line travels), but as CC says, in the M7 Timeline, there was no Cell, therefore it is a Line not Canonica. Also, surely in the Invisible Time Line, as there was no Future Cell, Kamisama would not have merged with Piccolo and possibly the Androids, since they were not bad, something similar to what happened in DBM might have happened.

Congratulations on the subject :shc.
Thank you. :shc :shc :shc

withheldforprivacy

Elite
Suspended
Captain Cadaver said:

I always theorized that they both were at the same underground lab, but, in our timeline, they were not noticed.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
withheldforprivacy said:
Captain Cadaver said:

I always theorized that they both were at the same underground lab, but, in our timeline, they were not noticed.
Always? Since you were born?

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.