Did Vegeta Surpass Majuub?

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Given he lasted longer than the others against Super 17. Does that make him stronger than Majuub? Or it's just that he only lasted that long because it's his thing and not because of power?

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
He surpassed Oob after the Baby fight IMO. He did the best against Super #17 by a mile's worth, and nothing contradicted his #1 claim to Myuu (other than Goku obviously).

Spiral-Force

High Class Warrior
Staff member
Forum Moderator
Besides Vegeta being a lot more troublesome to put down than Majuub and co., Super 17 bothered to put his guard up against some of his attacks, while Majuub's blows weren't even acknowledged. Vegeta also managed to dodge and incoming punch from Super 17 with an afterimage, much to the latter's surprise. So it appears that Vegeta is better than Majuub in not only durability, but speed and power too.

SIAD

Elite
Apparently Vegeta kept Baby's power. At least Vegeta SSJ2 (Post Baby) = SBV2.

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
Not really. Boo absorbed them and kept them attached in his head. Baby integrated into his host's DNA for the time he was there.

SIAD

Elite
Maybe the Saiyajins had a Zenkai after healing from the infection and its wounds.

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
I don't think so. Gohan probably trained like usual, and Vegeta likely kept his boosted power level from Baby's possession. Goten and Trunks didn't appear to be any stronger in the following arcs than they were against Baby.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
I think Vegeta just got an asspull boost to bump him back up to #2 position

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
For reasons already mentioned, he surpassed Oob no later than the Super #17 Arc. Most likely, it's due to him retaining the power Baby unlocked in his body and making his SS2 form as strong as Baby's 2nd transformation.

KyuubiAhri

High Class Warrior
Well Thb in the baby arc vegeta as a ssj had trouble with baby gohan and goten and goku was able to beat them easily in his base form.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
KyuubiAhri said:
Well Thb in the baby arc vegeta as a ssj had trouble with baby gohan and goten and goku was able to beat them easily in his base form.
Which is as irrelevant as bringing up Goku's Ultimate Dragon Balls Arc self when the topic is his Baby Arc self.

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
That and Vegeta would obviously hold back to not harm Goku's children. When he finally did get fed up with their crap, he powered up and easily overwhelmed them, and I don't think that was anything more than just utilizing his full Super Saiyan 1 power.

KyuubiAhri

High Class Warrior
Captain Cadaver said:
KyuubiAhri said:
Which is as irrelevant as bringing up Goku's Ultimate Dragon Balls Arc self when the topic is his Baby Arc self.

I forgot to write my last sentence. He was ready to fight goku in the tournament but goku lost due to ...some stupid reason

SIAD

Elite
KyuubiAhri said:
Captain Cadaver said:
KyuubiAhri said:

I forgot to write my last sentence. He was ready to fight goku in the tournament but goku lost due to ...some stupid reason

Goku lost against a child in the Children's Tournament, not against Vegeta. The fight between Goku and Vegeta did not happen because Goku was hungry and they did not fight.

KyuubiAhri

High Class Warrior
SIAD said:
KyuubiAhri said:
Captain Cadaver said:

Goku lost against a child in the Children's Tournament, not against Vegeta. The fight between Goku and Vegeta did not happen because Goku was hungry and they did not fight.

yes thats what i was talking about.....but the way i said it made it look like he lost against vegeta -_-. Nonetheless, vegeta seemed confident

SIAD

Elite
KyuubiAhri said:
SIAD said:
KyuubiAhri said:

yes thats what i was talking about.....but the way i said it made it look like he lost against vegeta -_-. Nonetheless, vegeta seemed confident

Maybe in that Tournament Goku was not so strong in his lower forms. In Super Arc # 17, the lower forms of Goku were clearly stronger than Vegeta.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.