Do the gorosei/Imu, Money D Dragon or any marines know what the One Piece is?

Warmmedown

Elite
Do they know where raftel is? Also who knows about the void century? Do the celestial dragons know? What about Doflamingo or other former celestials?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
They might know considering they were around since the Void Century. If Raftel is the old ancient kingdom then they would have to know. As for Dragon, I doubt that he knows. We still know little about what he does know, but for him to be aware of its location when even the Yonko are not would be quite strange. I highly doubt the regular celestial dragons would have a clue about any of that shit.

Warmmedown

Elite
Didn't they add a new CD to the Gorosei? Was he also alive during the Void Century? If so I wonder how many CDs are that old.

I wonder what made Dragon leave the marines and fight the WG. Did he come across poneglyphs or just see the WG/CDs doing fucked up stuff. He has the sky island-style markings on him, so maybe he learnt from them? Maybe he met them, they told him the truth but then he had to do a buster call on that sky island (is this even possible?) but he regretted it and got tattooed. Or maybe they told him, the marines were listening in without him realising and then he couldn't stop the buster call, so they told him to carry on their will and tattooed him.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Yeah they added Garling who is likely related to Shanks, and he was seen at God Valley in his younger days so we know he isn't that old. Saturn who was replaced was seen in a flashback ~200 years ago and looked identical, so at the very least some of the Gorosei are >200 years old. I'd wager at least some of them are founding members of the Government along with Imu. Unless they have their own method of immortality, they must have used Law's fruit multiple times to achieve it.

Dragon's reasoning is still unknown I believe. All he says is that he was fed up with the military's form of justice. Maybe it had something to do with Ohara since we saw him spending time there with Vegapunk after its destruction.

Latest profile posts

Same. RIP to your brother Yoshi.
Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.