Pakl

High Class Warrior
Raditz > Garlic Jr

Doctor Uiru > Saiyan Saga Vegeta

Tullece ~ First Form Freeza

Slug ~ Initial Final Form Freeza

Cooler > 100% Final Form Freeza

Metal Coola ~ Android 18

Super 13 ~ Imperfect Cell (Post Humans Absorbed)

Movie 8 Broli ~ Suppressed Perfect Cell (vs Goku)

Bojack ~ Full Power Perfect Cell

Movie 10 Broli ~ SSjin 2 Goku

Bio Broli (LOL)

Super Boo > Janemba

Hirudegarn > Janemba

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Pakl said:
Didn't Kaio say that Freeza was weaker than Slug?

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Super Saiyan said:
Pakl said:
Didn't Kaio say that Freeza was weaker than Slug?

Movie 4 was revealed just before Freeza transformed into his 3rd form do Slug is just stronger than this Freeza

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Broly ought to be better than suppressed Cell if he could destroy Goku and co. that easily. He also has better feats than Bojack, so I’d say Broly > Full Power Cell. M10 Broly is probably above SSJ2 Goku, but not quite Good Boo level.

I have no idea how strong Janemba should be. Goku says Fat Janemba is the strongest Ki he ever felt, but what is the strongest Ki he ever felt?

Also, pretty sure this is in the wrong sub…

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
GreatSaiyaman123 said:
Broly ought to be better than suppressed Cell if he could destroy Goku and co. that easily. He also has better feats than Bojack, so I’d say Broly > Full Power Cell.
Not only that, but Goku only states Hatchiyack "might" be stronger than Broly after he wrecks the Dragon Team. If we're to use Pakl's meta logic of the timelines being based on whatever part of the series was airing at this point, that means Hatchiyack (and, by extension, Broly's) feats were against characters based on either their Cell Game or hypotehtically post-Cell Game selves, especially in the remake of the OVA.

I have no idea how strong Janemba should be. Goku says Fat Janemba is the strongest Ki he ever felt, but what is the strongest Ki he ever felt?
Bare minimum would be Fat Boo, though it's likely he'd also sensed SSJ Gotenks (pre-Rosat). The absolute maximum he could've sensed would be post-Rosat SSJ Gotenks assuming he used it after (presumably) defeating Evil Boo in the Rosat with the SKGA. He'd have also sensed Evil Boo if that were the case, though how well he could do so on the Kaioshinkai when Boo's Ki is notoriously hard to judge at face value is debatable.

Pakl said:
Movie 4 was revealed just before Freeza transformed into his 3rd form do Slug is just stronger than this Freeza
Irrelevant when looking at things in-universe and in a wider context than just the vacuum of movie releases. Kaio only notes that Freeza's power is beyond what he imagined after he starts using 50%, so the level he previously fought Goku with in his true form would be in Kaio's estimations and therefore a benchmark for Slug.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Captain Cadaver said:
Bare minimum would be Fat Boo, though it's likely he'd also sensed SSJ Gotenks (pre-Rosat). The absolute maximum he could've sensed would be post-Rosat SSJ Gotenks assuming he used it after (presumably) defeating Evil Boo in the Rosat with the SKGA. He'd have also sensed Evil Boo if that were the case, though how well he could do so on the Kaioshinkai when Boo's Ki is notoriously hard to judge at face value is debatable.

When Boo was waiting for the boys, he lost his patience because he sensed Gohan's power from afar. Since he was intimidated by it, shouldn't this make Janemba > Semi-Ultimate Gohan >= Evil Boo?

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
It can be assumed, but there's so many ways to interpret M12's timeline it could go either way. Perhaps Gohan went through the ritual later or stopped a lot earlier with Gotenks' victory, perhaps Boo was patient enough to wait, or perhaps he was simply impatient here out of boredom. It's anyone's guess, really.
That, and the idea of Boo being intimidated by Gohan's burst of power is a stretch when he only made note of being aware of a growing power and it's not as though waiting for Gotenks would hinder him when it wasn't until SS3 Gotenks made note of his time limit that he thought up his plan.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
I don't think Super Boo even existed in M12's timeline given that the Majin Boo that Galu referred to was Fat Boo (with no indication being made of him and Gohan ever being on Kaioshin-kai). My guess would be that in this timeline, Gohan was found and healed rather than taken to Kaioshin-kai, Gotenks defeated Fat Boo instead of facing Super Boo and Goku just went back to the afterlife for good, resulting in no SSJ3 Gotenks or Ultimate Gohan. As for why Gotenks has Super Ghost Kamikaze Attack, I just chalk it up to timeline inconsistencies similar to all of the Z Senshi being alive in M3 for no reason despite it not being post-Freeza.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Maybe Goku killed Boo and teached the boys fusion, and they just made it up outside of the Rosat with regular training; they were meant to be Earth's next defenders, after all. So:

SSJ3 Goku (M12) >> Fat Janemba > SSJ Gotenks (M12) = SSJ Gotenks (Post Rosat) >>> SSJ3 Goku (Boo)

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Yeah, Galu referencing the Fat Boo fight tells me that up to that point, things mostly went as they did in canon. I think Gohan either never went to the Kaioshinkai or at least never became Ultimate, and that for some reason Gotenks finished Fat Boo. The episode in which Gotenks turned SSJ3 was only directly after the episode where he used SGKK on Super Boo, so if he became SSJ3 in canon I don't see why he wouldn't have just used that. The fact that Ultimate Gohan and SSJ3 Gotenks both exist in the Hildegarn movie tells me that neither form was achieved for whatever reason, which then tells me that Gotenks didn't go in the RoSaT and just has SGKK due to movie timeline inconsistencies.

And also, as CC said - Piccolo suggested using the RoSaT for Fusion training and Galu said it only being available for 2 days per person meant it was better to save it for when it was truly needed - so that's another reason why I don't think Super Boo existed in M12's timeline. SSJ Gotenks pre-Rosat was already enough to kill Fat Boo without worries.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Kenshi said:
Piccolo suggested using the RoSaT for Fusion training and Galu said it only being available for 2 days per person meant it was better to save it for when it was truly needed - so that's another reason why I don't think Super Boo existed in M12's timeline. SSJ Gotenks pre-Rosat was already enough to kill Fat Boo without worries.

But the RoSaT doesn't have a time limit :shin

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.