Do you gais consider...

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
...the filler about the Tsurufians and Saiyans canon? AT came-up with the idea for the filler and gave the anime staff some rough out-line on what talking-points to hit and the history of them. At the end of the day it's still non-canon though.

Personally I don't really consider it canon.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
I consider the general outline of it to be canon, seeing as how either the Tsufurians or an equivalent concept of Planet Vegeta/Sadal's original dominant race has cropped up in many other parts of the franchise such as Episode of Bardock or Super, plus it makes for some very kewl lore. I wouldn't say the presentation of the flashback would be 100% accurate though, seeing as how Super would imply either traditional Saiyan or Tsufurian clothing to be more reminiscent of :cabba's.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Captain Cadaver said:
I consider the general outline of it to be canon, seeing as how either the Tsufurians or an equivalent concept of Planet Vegeta/Sadal's original dominant race has cropped up in many other parts of the franchise such as Episode of Bardock or Super, plus it makes for some very kewl lore. I wouldn't say the presentation of the flashback would be 100% accurate though, seeing as how Super would imply either traditional Saiyan or Tsufurian clothing to be more reminiscent of :cabba's.
But AT also drew those designs for the Saiyans in the flash-back. :troll :troll :troll

What did DB-Super say to be consistent with that? Maybe I forgot or maybe I didn't see that at-all since I didn't really bother to watch the really early stuff.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
2kewl4u said:
But AT also drew those designs for the Saiyans in the flash-back. :troll :troll :troll
He also redesigned the Yardrats for DBO, yet Super's anime and manga still use :toei's design. :troll2

What did DB-Super say to be consistent with that? Maybe I forgot or maybe I didn't see that at-all since I didn't really bother to watch the really early stuff.
Vegeta says Planet Vegeta used to be called Sadal, implying it's name was changed after a shift in power (ie. The Saiyan-Tsufurian War).

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Captain Cadaver said:
2kewl4u said:
He also redesigned the Yardrats for DBO, yet Super's anime and manga still use :toei's design. :troll2

Vegeta says Planet Vegeta used to be called Sadal, implying it's name was changed after a shift in power (ie. The Saiyan-Tsufurian War).
Makes sense. :troll :troll :troll

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.