Does Broly's power keep rising?

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Time: 23:28
Context: Paragus thinking about Broly in a flashback.
Paragus: Broly was the very model of a Saiyan. As he began to develop, the extraordinary battle power he was born with increased and turned savage to the same extent as I, his father, felt terror towards him.

:idk

withheldforprivacy

Elite
Suspended
The notion of Broly's power perpetually increasing does not exist in the movies. Any gains
Broly had were just from growing into an adult. M10 Broly=M8 Broly

Super Saiyan Overlord1007

High Class Warrior
I don't think so. I think that line suggest Broly got stronger as he got older (As expected). As for the other notion of Broly's power rising from that one dub line, I don't believe that in the slightest and I'm sure that's been proven to be a HUGE misconception and false. The actual line

"My Ki is rising, overflowing" I think is a notion of him saying he very clearly has limits. IF his power DOES rise I don't think he actually gets stronger and has a limit on how much he can actually maintain. But in the end I'm going to answer "No" to the question at hand.

Tapion

High Class Warrior
"My ki is rising, it is overflowing" and then he proceeds to fire ki blasts everywhere in order to regulate his ki.
In other words, Broly's "my ki continues to rise" ability is useless, because it can't bring him past his limits(unlike Gohan's rage boosts :troll)

ekrolo2

Low Class Warrior
HUEBR_Tapion said:
"My ki is rising, it is overflowing" and then he proceeds to fire ki blasts everywhere in order to regulate his ki.
In other words, Broly's "my ki continues to rise" ability is useless, because it can't bring him past his limits(unlike Gohan's rage boosts :troll)
This right here perfectly summarizes everything./thread

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
Broly's ki does rise constantly. However, his physical body is merely a vessel and can only contain so much before it reaches a tipping point, in which case Broly must expel the excess ki to keep himself from essentially popping like a titty fucked balloon. If Broly had a body that could adapt to his abnormality (like Majin Boo's), then yes, he'd basically continue to get stronger and stronger endlessly.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.