Dr. Uiro

SIAD

Elite
Captain Cadaver said:
It all depends whether you believe Goku was equal to his Saiyan Arc self, or if you believe the DBs use is an indicator of it being 1 year after the Saiyan Arc in this timeline. I'd go with the latter, placing Base Goku in around the 12k region, so I'd say Uiro's at least around 35-40k.

CC, very good point. Although I just realized that even so, I spent less than a year. Piccolo to die, Earth Dragon Spheres die, then Gohan, Krillin and Bulma go to Namek (in this timeline Freezer does not know the existence of the Spheres), then with the spheres of Namek revive Piccolo, then Return to Earth, with the restored Earth Spheres, Dr. Kochin uses the Dragon Spheres. Therefore, it does not necessarily take a year, possibly a few months had passed since Vegeta arrived on Earth. I also believe that in this Line, Krilin kills Vegeta.

Personally I think that Goku (Post Zenkai Vegeta), must have a power of 10,000 plus a few months of training, he must have 11,200.

I have Dr. Uiro with 39,375.

:rumoosh

SIAD

Elite
Goku Base (Post Zenkai) = 10,000

Goku Base (M2) = 11,200
Kaioken x3 = 33,600
Kaioken x3 + Kamehameha = 37,800
Kaioken x4 = 44,800
Kaioken x4 + Kamehameha = 50,400

Dr. Wheelo = 39,375

Boo Brand Milk

Super Elite
withheldforprivacy said:
TheallpowerfulPuiPui said:
Most people have Wheelo stronger than Turles. More people also voted for :shillary

SSJ Blue Shillary vs Wheelo, who wins?

:shillary lost against the least popular president in history and the ssjb boost is like 1.00000001x, gotta go with Wheelo at least when things go wrong he'll just blow the muthafukken Earth up and start over.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.