Dragon Ball Wiki

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
Isn't this the worst website in the entire community? Even YouTube is better, because at least they don't spread misinformation on a broader scale.

Whipedkillsmiled

Mid Class Warrior
A lot of members use fillers for back up and then theres some who interoperate kid Gohan SSJ2 to the one from sayain to Frieza saga.
They don't realize Gohan was 9 or 11 in the cell games arc and follow video games and say dude kid Gohan SSJ2 and got nothing on Broly 18k x100= 1,800,000

Emmeth

Elite
Staff member
Advisor
I think the Wiki is good for some information, but on a whole it's pretty ambigious and broad. You really need to know what to look for if you want information.

Super Saiyan Overlord1007

High Class Warrior
Wiki is definitely the worst source of info but than again IT IS a Wikipedia something that can be edited by anyone to say whatever they think should be said. Just recently I saw on YouTube some guy said Broly was the strongest movie villain barring Byrrus because the writer for the first 13 movies said so and this was on DBZ Wikipedia.

Son Gokū

High Class Warrior
The character pages are well organized, but it's true that some things are wrong. :/

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
I personally dislike it, mainly due to it catering primarily for English dub info, therefore spreading large amounts of misinformation. As far as DB Info sources, I'd rely on Kanzenshuu far more.

Pointer

Low Class Warrior
they thinks Broly is rivaling with Gogeta...

that alone proves the credibility of that site

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
Kanzenshuu is the real "wiki" when it comes to the series.

Lord Beerus

Low Class Warrior
I wouldn't trust the DB wiki in the slightest. It's got a lot of facts fucked up and a great amount of misinformation. I'd take Kanzenshuu anyday.

Latest profile posts

Father wrote on 最強のフュージョン's profile.
Bill Cosby will have the prep time that Pm. snake never had baby wooooooooo!!
Never watched that filler lol
INCORRECT, remember Princess Snake tried to sedate Goku and that shit didn't work