Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 4

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
What was missing? Movie characters?

Future Warrior

Elite
I haven’t really decided if I wanted to see the leaks fully yet but from what was impossible for me to not see.

But yeah, movie characters are confirmed. I saw Janemba and I think Bojack. It ended up being more than 164 total roster apparently.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Lmfao if the leaks are accurate, Spopovitch is between Beerus and Omega Shenron on the roster :ha

Future Warrior

Elite
It seems like we only got Kid Goku from OG cast.

Literally all movie villains made it.

Last edited:

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
so why exactly was super 17 shafted? Just because his arc was so short and awful?

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Perhaps Rild and some of the other shadow dragons who weren't in BT3 could be added via DLCs. Most people wouldn't mind playing as Nuova or Eis for sure.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Base GT Vegeta too.
I honestly wouldn't care much for that one since he'd just have a color swapped SSJ1 form slapped in on top of his base form and his moveset likely wouldn't be much different than Z Vegeta's barring Final Shine, but Xenoverse 2 added him so it's probably on the table for them. GT Trunks could be added too, perhaps.

Future Warrior

Elite
I honestly wouldn't care much for that one since he'd just have a color swapped SSJ1 form slapped in on top of his base form and his moveset likely wouldn't be much different than Z Vegeta's barring Final Shine, but Xenoverse 2 added him so it's probably on the table for them. GT Trunks could be added too, perhaps.
A lot of characters in this game shouldn’t be playable on paper yet they are lol.

Latest profile posts

Speak for yourselves :zorc
If we could focus well we'd be doing other things
I have never been able to focus well : o