El poder de Oob en DBGT

SIAD

Elite
Oob (BoGT): At least we know that he has the same power as Goku Base (BoGT) and Goku SSJ3 (BoGT) is stronger than Gohan (BoGT) and therefore, superior to Ultimate Gohan.

Oob (Baby's Arrival on Earth): Since we didn't see him right now, I'd say he got stronger the same as Vegeta got stronger. I would say that Oob at the time is = Vegeta Base (Arc Baby).

Oob (Arc Baby / Pre Fusion): I'd say that version of Oob far surpasses all Z Warriors, except for Goku. I have Oob from that moment on the level of Goku SSJ2 (Arc Baby).

Majuub (Arc Baby): I have it close to SBV2.

Majuub (TB31 / S17): Being at least 5 months after the Arc Baby, I thought I would have it much more powerful even, but seeing that Goku is impressed that Super # 17 treats Base Vegeta like a child and does not comment on anything Super # 17 knocking out Majuub, makes me think Base Vegeta (S17) is> Majuub (S17). Therefore I did not progress much in that time.

Majuub (Evil Arc Dragons): Even though it only took a few days, I think it got a lot stronger. Pan (Arc Qi Xing Long) had surpassed Goku Base (Qi Xing Long) without any problem, then Goku Base (Si Xing Long) tremendously surpassed Pan (Si Xing Long). Majuub at that time proves to be clearly superior to Pan. Therefore: Majuub (Arc Evil Dragons) >> Pan (Peak) >>>> Goku Base (S17) >>>>> Majuub (S17). Majuub increased his power too much in a few days.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Majuub (Evil Arc Dragons): Even though it only took a few days, I think it got a lot stronger. Pan (Arc Qi Xing Long) had surpassed Goku Base (Qi Xing Long) without any problem, then Goku Base (Si Xing Long) tremendously surpassed Pan (Si Xing Long). Majuub at that time proves to be clearly superior to Pan. Therefore: Majuub (Arc Evil Dragons) >> Pan (Peak) >>>> Goku Base (S17) >>>>> Majuub (S17). Majuub increased his power too much in a few days.
This would have made a lot more sense if Oob joined Goku/Pan on the Shadow Dragon hunt.

Good writeup though.

SIAD

Elite
I decreased the power of Majuub a bit (Arc Super # 17), I have him only a little stronger than SBV2, since there is no evidence that he has made much progress in those months, we only know that he continued training.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
I think Oob pre fusion is stronger than SSJ3 Goku. He fares way better vs SBV2.

And in the Super 17 Saga Goku is surprised because 17 can beat Vegeta so badly he reverts back to base. Beating Base Vegeta isn’t anything impressive.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
That saga was plain humiliating with Oob. He even went around begging for people to fuse with him and Gohan and the boys were like “Naw man screw you”. He’s like Goku without the protagonism.

SIAD

Elite
That saga was plain humiliating with Oob. He even went around begging for people to fuse with him and Gohan and the boys were like “Naw man screw you”. He’s like Goku without the protagonism.
That was because Majuub was seriously injured.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.