Episode 55

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Even-though I never got to really watch DragonBall GT. Reading the synopsis for this episode made it seem quite interesting and I'm a sucker for stuff like this, so I decided to watch that (or maybe I skimmed through) a long time ago. The episode seemed to be actually good.

Some people might consider it a recap episode or even clip-show mostly, but if it is, it's one of the best done recap episodes ever in my opinion. The character-retrospective in this episode was gr9.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Yeah its one of the best episodes in the series. Not only because of the nostalgic recap, but also we get to look at Vegeta's daily life. We see him training his ass off but using that high pressure bench machine. He's all high tech about it. Vegeta was always my favorite character so getting one about him reflecting and being awesome was great.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Southern Gothic said:
Yeah its one of the best episodes in the series. Not only because of the nostalgic recap, but also we get to look at Vegeta's daily life. We see him training his ass off but using that high pressure bench machine. He's all high tech about it. Vegeta was always my favorite character so getting one about him reflecting and being awesome was great.
Yeah, it shows true growth in his character and how far he has come. How he's come to see Goku and the fact that it's been so long since then, gives it a huge nostalgia vibe. He isn't even really obsessed with surpassing Goku anymore, IIRC he says he just wants to see where his limits are so even there it's keeping consistent.

DragonBall Z did something like this too but I thought was done great as well.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.