Favourite DragonBall Z Movie Ending-Song

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
DragonBall Z movies had some gr9 ending-songs. What is your favourite? This doesn't include TV-Specials, otherwise I'd say Hikari no Tabi. Just ending songs for the movies.

I'd probably say Hero (Kimi Ga Hero) from Movie 6 right-now. I like that a lot. Movie 3 and Movie 9 also had good ending songs.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
I don't listen DBZ's songs at all except GT and Super but while making a strenght checker of Freeza arc, I kinda like the song where Gohan is running in the ending song.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Captain Cadaver said:
Fantastische Hure said:
I listened to it a few times, and I honestly can't see the appeal of that, but hey that's just me.
More sax than any other.
I usually like when that's used, but I don't know. Couldn't really feel it there. :ladd :ladd :ladd

What you think of Aoi Kaze No Hope? :sponge :sponge :sponge

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Fantastische Hure said:
It's pretty good as far as Kageyama songs go (in other words, very good overall). I probably prefer the more energetic and expressive ending themes he did though due to his voice being suited for such, like the endings of Movies 5, 9, 11, 12 and 13.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Captain Cadaver said:
Fantastische Hure said:
It's pretty good as far as Kageyama songs go (in other words, very good overall). I probably prefer the more energetic and expressive ending themes he did though due to his voice being suited for such, like the endings of Movies 5, 9, 11, 12 and 13.
The energetic songs are good, but I also like the songs that have the feels to them (and are maybe slow) and where there's perhaps more of a message to them.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
I can understand. They can sound equally good at times, though it depends what the singer is more suited for. I consider Kageyama more suited for energetic songs, mainly since they make up the majority of his career, thus acting as his main experience.

As far as being suited for their film, Aoi Kaze no Hope is one of the better choices, though, given the melancholy tone of the Trunks TV Special.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Captain Cadaver said:
I can understand. They can sound equally good at times, though it depends what the singer is more suited for. I consider Kageyama more suited for energetic songs, mainly since they make up the majority of his career, thus acting as his main experience.

As far as being suited for their film, Aoi Kaze no Hope is one of the better choices, though, given the melancholy tone of the Trunks TV Special.
True about his voice being suitable for certain songs, but I think he can also pull-off emotional songs rather well, too. He is very good at singing. Hikari no Tabi is an emotional song, but if you listen to that everything just goes perfectly together. Granted the female singer singing alongside him helps elevate the song greatly, but then again it's a complementing thing, too. It's not like the song was entirely carried by the woman singer (in-fact the song features him much more), he is holding his own. I really think he showed his versatility there in the different kind-of songs he can do. Maybe her voice was also very suitable for the song, but like I said perfect.

Super Saiyan Overlord1007

High Class Warrior
I haven't heard all of them, but I really liked Cooler's Revenge Japanese theme, I also liked Hero but I don't know if that counts as a theme.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
In that case, it wouldn't count due to being an insert song and not an ending. Flow's cover of Cha-La-Head-Cha-La would be the candidate for BoG.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.