Favourite movie battle ending

Warmmedown

Elite
Mine is probably Movie 9, in Japanese. English script sucks.

Also movie 7 because it's scary asf.

Also 10,prerry cool bring goku back like that and even trunks helps.

Boo Brand Milk

Super Elite
Movie 3 for some reason, probably because I watched it on tape a lot and the earth healed from the damage of the tree of might.

Warmmedown

Elite
I feel that. Goku saving all the defenceless life of his adopted home planet. I like that soppiness. Reminds me of the bird he resurrects (wtf, never did it again. Bit like reading minds on Namek) in Movie 5 and the ending of the Hatchyak OVA, where nature comes back and Goku is smiling like a kid, with a glint in his eye.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Movie 12. I liked Gogeta being a no-nonsense version of himself compared to the buffoon that we got in GT.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Reminds me of the bird he resurrects (wtf, never did it again. Bit like reading minds on Namek) in Movie 5 and the ending of the Hatchyak OVA, where nature comes back and Goku is smiling like a kid, with a glint in his eye.
The bird was still alive I think, so Goku just gave the bird energy like he did Freeza on Namek.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Movie 5 with the bird. Just an interesting and artistic way to convey the transformation compared to other times we've seen it. In the English Dub they played Change by Deftones and it fit rather well (at least for my 15 year old chud mindset).

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.