fixing ssj4 Goku fur

TheGmGoken

Low Class Warrior
I see many complaints about Goku's pink fur in his SSJ4 form. Here's my attempt to fix that shit and make it blood red similar to SSj4 Vegeta. Still wonder why despite all other media having Gogeta with red fur....why in the GT series....why the hell did he have brown fur?

QYuYuda.jpg

ORHOEeJ.jpg

dsvJeRe.png

HXrM7TO.jpg

Opinions?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I like yours better.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
The new edit's an improvement, though I personally never saw a problem with Goku's pinkish fur. It gave him more individuality when next to Vegeta's red fur.

TheGmGoken

Low Class Warrior
BSSCcf8.png

8OP0Pzy.jpg

Kanzenshuu disliked my Red fur because they was too worried about the source of my image Lol.I mmade him Gold to show why SSJ4 should not have gold or yellow fur like SSJ

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
TBH, I know it's a kid show, but he shouldn't magically be wearing clothes after transforming from Golden Oozaru.

Disasters GoOn

Low Class Warrior
Honestly, I wasn't all that bothered by the fact that Goku had pink fur (although, I will say, that red fur does seem to fit Goku as well).

And I'm not really bothered by the fact that SSj4 allows the user to keep his (or her) clothes.

Dagon

Mid Class Warrior
Kanzenshuu was worried about the source of your image? Dafuq? So is screen-capping copyright infringement now???!!

Latest profile posts

Get what deserved unfort
Got suspended from GameFAQs again lol smh
Father wrote on 最強のフュージョン's profile.
Bill Cosby will have the prep time that Pm. snake never had baby wooooooooo!!