Gohan (M10)> = Gohan (CG)?

SIAD

Elite
I was thinking, regardless if the Z Warriors (M8), are equal to their counterparts First Rosat (In the case of Vegeta and Trunks) and possibly Goku, Piccolo and Gohan they entered the room the time, but for less time. Still, it could be considered that in the timeline of M10, also existed the Cell Games and Goku died due to the explosion of Cell. It seems that Vegeta "just" with Cell Semi Perfect, then occurred M8 subsequently Cell regenerated and absorbed to # 18 and I think the Cell Games, in those days, the Z Warriors continued training, between, one might consider Ova of Hatchiyack (if you want), because Goku states that Hatchiyack is arguably more powerful than Broly, at the end of Ova, somewhere I read that the Z Warriors continued training for the CG. The Cell Games (Inside the line M10) probably existed, but possibly later time compared to the manga (It could be days or months after the Cell Games in M10, compared to the Cell Games Manga). Subsequently, it appears that Gohan continued training, even a little, because the next sentence that Gohan said in M10.
"Broly remains the same beast as ever, but is supposed to increase my powers of 7 years."
One may think that refers to Gohan (M10) >>>>> Gohan (M8), but also it can be assumed that the Cell Games in the Timeline of M10, possibly also had to have happened 7 years ago, I personally do not I think the Cell Games (timeline of M10), a year after the Cell Games Manga has occurred. But possibly it had been declared.
This makes me think that possibly Gohan SSJ2 (M10)> Gohan SSJ2 (CG), but still a small difference, because Broly LSSJ (M10) was >> Gohan SSJ2 (M10), also remember that Broly LSSJ (M10) can not be much more powerful than Goku SSJ2 (Boo), because Kaiosama in M11, wanted to send Goku SSJ2 (Boo / M11) and Pikkon (Boo / M11) to defeat Bio Broly. Goku thought he was referring to Broly LSSJ (M10). So everything indicates: Goku SSJ2 (Boo / M11) + Pikkon (Boo / M11)> Broly LSSJ (M10)> Goku SSJ2 (Boo / M11)> Gohan SSJ2 (M10)> = Gohan SSJ2 (CG).
I think these numbers can serve:

SPC = 97.65625

Gohan SSJ2 (CG) = 100
Gohan SSJ2 (CG / injured) = 43.2
Gohan SSJ2 (CG / hurt + Pop Final Rage) = 108

Gohan SSJ2 (M10) = 104.8576

Broly LSSJ (M10) = 140

SSJ2 Vegeta (Majin Pre) = 96
SSJ2 Vegeta (Majin / Post Majin) = 120

SSJ Goku (Boo / M11) = 30
Goku SSJ2 (Boo / M11) = 120

Pikkon (No heavy clothing) (Boo / M11) = 31.25

Whereas the latter made the same profits as Goku, as seen in M12.

With these numbers everything seems fine, the difference between Broly LSSJ (M10) on Gohan SSJ2 (M10), is 1,33514404297x, that is a difference equal to or greater than Vegeta (First Zenkai) on Kiwi, or one Unlike enough to defeat him easily.

They think?

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
Wow!

I got this

Teen Gohan (M10)
-SSj2 12

Goku/Majin Vegeta
-SSj2 10

Kid Gohan (Cell Games)
-SSj2 8

SIAD

Elite
One Piece Bus Ride said:
I go with M10 Gohan = Boo arc Gohan.

Do you think that, despite claims that Gohan is stronger than 7 years and knowing that somehow the events of Cell Games like occurred? I see it like this: Gohan (M10)> Gohan (CG) >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gohan (M8).

SIAD

Elite
Tosh said:
Wow!

I got this

Teen Gohan (M10)
-SSj2 12

Goku/Majin Vegeta
-SSj2 10

Kid Gohan (Cell Games)
-SSj2 8

I guess you have to Broly LSSJ (M10) in a maximum of 15? I guess you're also the SSJ2 = 2x SSJ?

With that you SSJ2 official Goku (Boo / M11) + Pikkon (Boo / M11)> Broly LSSJ (M10), as the Other World Tournament told us: Pikkon (No Heavy Clothing)> SSJ Goku >>>>>> > Goku Base> = Pikkon (With heavy clothing).

Pakl

High Class Warrior
No... He is the same one from the Boo Saga

SIAD

Elite
Gohan (M10) seems not to be the same as in the Arc Boo. It gohan in the film was to combat suit, being that one day anyone until it appeared Broly, he also said "It is assumed that I am stronger than before," we also saw Goku dead, most likely due to the explosion of Cell. I also think the Z Warriors (CG) >>> Z Warriors (M8), but still after M8, the Z Warriors continued training because Cell was regenerated and created the Cell Games and occurred the same events of the manga.

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
So the Cell Games occurred within the timeline of Movie 10, yet Gohan said that he has powered up considerably since then. The terminology of then can generally be subjective in regards to what time period it is referencing, but the underlying fact is that this version of Gohan did not neglect his training. So regardless, he's powered up since the events of the Cell Games and is likely much more powerful then he was during those events because Movie 10 takes place a few weeks before the events of the World Martial Arts Tournament -7 years after the events of the Cell Games, which really sheds some light on how much more powerful this version of Gohan can potentially be.

SIAD

Elite
I find Gohan (M10) is overwhelmingly more powerful than Gohan (M8), but only slightly more powerful than Gohan (CG). It is true that Gohan kept training, but not necessarily long after the CG. Remember that Broly LSSJ (M10) can not be much more powerful than Goku SSJ2 (Boo) as Goku but had not considered sufficient help Pikkon (M11) to defeat Broly LSSJ (M10).

Super Saiyan Overlord1007

High Class Warrior
I never liked the idea of M8 Z-Fighters = CG Z-Fighters it doesn't really explain why Gohan all of sudden would be so nerfed that Piccolo was stronger than him so I go with M8 Z-Fighters = 1st ROSAT with Goku being weaker than USSJ Trunks. So with Gohan's infamous "I Should Be Stronger Than Last Time" line I take that as him being stronger than he was in his first encounter with Broly but still weaker than his Cell Games Counterpart. I still think it could work. So I go with

CG Gohan > Buu Saga Gohan > or = M10 Gohan > M8 Gohan. If I want to just be lazy than I'll go with M10 Gohan = Buu Saga Gohan. He'd still be stronger than he was in his first encounter with Broly yet still weaker than his CG Counterpart.

SIAD

Elite
Super Saiyan Overlord1007 said:
I never liked the idea of M8 Z-Fighters = CG Z-Fighters it doesn't really explain why Gohan all of sudden would be so nerfed that Piccolo was stronger than him so I go with M8 Z-Fighters = 1st ROSAT with Goku being weaker than USSJ Trunks. So with Gohan's infamous "I Should Be Stronger Than Last Time" line I take that as him being stronger than he was in his first encounter with Broly but still weaker than his Cell Games Counterpart. I still think it could work. So I go with

CG Gohan > Buu Saga Gohan > or = M10 Gohan > M8 Gohan. If I want to just be lazy than I'll go with M10 Gohan = Buu Saga Gohan. He'd still be stronger than he was in his first encounter with Broly yet still weaker than his CG Counterpart.

I think exactly the same as you on M8.

But still Gohan (M10) state that is stronger than 7 years and we know that M10 is the continuation of CG.

If we talk about events in the timeline, it would be like this:

ASSJ defeat Vegeta Semi Perfect Cell, then is M8, then Cell absorbs # 18 and make the Cell Games, while training for the Z Warriors Ova occurs, then continue training until the Cell Games. They spend seven years and occurs M10, then is the TB25, probably Goku, Vegeta and Gohan eliminated Babidi and his men. Spend some time and occurs M11.

GokhanDBZfan

Mid Class Warrior
No.Gohan in Movie 10 is the same Gohan as the one from the Boo arc.
He states he has powered up considerably since the last time he fought Broli, which doesn't require him to be stronger than his Cell Games counterpart at all, when Gohan in Movie 8 is weaker than even Piccolo.

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
Assuming that Gohan is refrencing the time that he previously fought Broly makes the statement a false pretense. Because he stated that he powered up considerably, if he's talking about getting weaker since the Cell Games, the statement makes no sense. It's best to determine that this version of Gohan did NOT neglect his training

Tapion

High Class Warrior
No, because he actually powered up considerably since then. It's not a false pretense because he flat-out states that he powered up considerably since he fought Broly

Gohan m8 = weaker than Goku.
Gohan C.G = strongest Saiyan
Gohan Buu Saga = Powered down quite a bit, but he is still pretty strong and much stronger than Gohan m8.
Gohan m10 = Buu Arc Gohan. He is still much stronger than Gohan m8.

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
Nope, you're inserting the words 'he fought broly'.

It's a false pretense to determine otherwise.

GokhanDBZfan

Mid Class Warrior
In the context, he was clearly impressed with Broli still being a monster even after he powered up considerably, because last time they fought, Broli was a monster.
So no, he was talking about Movie 8 and not Cell Games.

SIAD

Elite
But still the Timeline in M10 is the continuation of CG. This very clear that the Warriors Z between M8 and CG, did a great increase in power, especially Gohan. Gohan in the line of M10 not neglect their training personally have a little more powerful than in the Tournament of Cell and more powerful than M8.

GokhanDBZfan

Mid Class Warrior
Yeah, they got a lot stronger from Movie 8 to Cell Games, but that doesn't make Movie 10 Gohan stronger than the Cell Games Gohan.

SIAD

Elite
But saying "I'm supposed stronger than 7 years ago," said Gohan (M10)> Gohan (CG). But do not worry, will I have a difference between Gohan SSJ2 (M10) on Gohan SSJ2 (CG) of 1,048576x. Since Broly LSSJ (M10) is only slightly more powerful than Goku SSJ2 (Boo), so I mentioned earlier about Goku SSJ2 (M11 / Boo) + Pikkon (M11 / Boo)> Broly LSSJ (M10). Broly also LSSJ (M10) was much more powerful than Gohan SSJ2 (M10).

As for the Z Warriors in M8, I have them all easily defeating Semi Perfect Cell and individually, but far from Perfect Cell (Cancelled against Vegeta and Trunks), except for Goku SSJ (M8).

I: Goku SSJ (50%)> Trunks USSJ (First Rosat)> SSJ Goku (M8) = Goku SSJ (Laid vs Cell) >>>>>> Vegeta ASSJ (First Rosat / M8)> Trunks ASSJ (First Rosat / M8)> = Piccolo (M8)> SSJ Gohan (M8) = Gohan SSJ (Deleted Post Rosat) >> Semi Perfect Cell (FP).