Gohan (M10)> = Gohan (CG)?

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
The implication of a lie is still there, making the statement a false pretense.

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
How is it still there if the events of the Cell Games are in no way at all related to Broly? Instead of being so dismissive to the opposing side, try backing up your claim.

Tapion

High Class Warrior
It is not. He is much stronger than he was in m8, even if he slacked off in the Cell Games. The context of the scene is clear that the Cell Games doesn't have anything to do with Gohan's statement, Gohan doesn't even mentions the Cell Games ONCE in the movie.

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
I am backing up my claim by destroying your argument.

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
Repeatedly claiming "it's a false pretense" isn't destroying any argument. To fully refute my argument, you'd have to prove that the time of reference in Gohan's statement is the Cell Games, which has nothing to do with Broly.

Tapion

High Class Warrior
You're not backing up your claim by not presenting any evidence that is even near valid.

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
Well you're refuting my own opinion in favor of something with the implication of a lie.

Illogical.

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
There is no lie. Myself and others have already explained why it's not a lie.

Tapion

High Class Warrior
Saylé said:
Well you're refuting my own opinion in favor of something with the implication of a lie.

Illogical.

And you're thinking that Gohan meant the Cell Games in a scene that the context is COMPLETELY about how Gohan was weak on the movie 8, and thinking that he meant the C.G even THOUGH the Games aren't mentioned ONCE in the whole movie. Yea no.

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
Mike said:
So he's powered up considerably while considerably getting weaker? Sorry, it makes no sense.

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
HUEBR_Tapion said:
Saylé said:

Illogical.

And you're thinking that Gohan meant the Cell Games in a scene that the context is COMPLETELY about how Gohan was weak on the movie 8, and thinking that he meant the C.G even THOUGH the Games aren't mentioned ONCE in the whole movie. Yea no.
I've said it before and I'll say it again.

I will not listen to anything you have to say.

Tapion

High Class Warrior
Saylé said:
HUEBR_Tapion said:
Saylé said:

Illogical.

Yea, it doesn't change the fact that you does not know how to debate and that you're wrong.
Try again troll.

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
HUEBR_Tapion said:
Saylé said:
HUEBR_Tapion said:

Yea, it doesn't change the fact that you does not know how to debate and that you're wrong.
Try again troll.
Suck my dick you little faggit.
:alex :alex

I'll IP trace you and come kick your ass.

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
Saylé said:
Mike said:
So he's powered up considerably while considerably getting weaker? Sorry, it makes no sense.
He hasn't gotten considerably weaker from Movie 8, which I've already explained. This seems to be a waste of time for both of us since neither of us are convincing each other, so I'm ending this debate here.

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
Saylé said:
Mike said:
He hasn't gotten considerably weaker from Movie 8, which I've already explained. This seems to be a waste of time for both of us since neither of us are convincing each other, so I'm ending this debate here.

Tapion

High Class Warrior
Debating with someone so close-minded as t0sh is already a pure waste of time to me.

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
HUEBR_Tapion said:
Saylé said:
HUEBR_Tapion said:

Try again troll.
I've already said it before. If you can't have a civil discussion, then don't discuss at all.

@Tosh Instead of replying to HUEBR_Tapion's posts, just put him on ignore if you don't want to listen to what he has to say.

Tapion

High Class Warrior
Mike said:
HUEBR_Tapion said:
Saylé said:

Try again troll.
I've already said it before. If you can't have a civil discussion, then don't discuss at all.

@Tosh Instead of replying to HUEBR_Tapion's posts, just put him on ignore if you don't want to listen to what he has to say.

I can't do anything if he is trolling me by saying that will ignore whatever i say, even if i do have evidence.

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
If he's trolling you, then you're better off just ignoring him. I ended my debate with him above because clearly neither side was giving in.