Gohkan watches GT

Ultimate Cell

High Class Warrior
Since its gonna be awhile before Super continues,I decided watch GT aka :galu time :giraffe . I'll be posting my opinions on episodes and at the end I'll decide final opinion on GT. I watching Subs btw.

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
Make sure you watch sub. Watching the dub will make it much more unbearable.

Ultimate Cell

High Class Warrior
So I just go done with the Episodes 1-3 and so far I'm enjoying it thus far with minor complaints. I like most of the characters so far and I gotta say the world building is better than Super with how they explain that desert planet and the corrupt ruler being better than anything Super has shown. As for minor complaints, its still a dumb idea for Goku to be turned into a kid by pilaf if hes just gonna act the same but only now as a kid. Pan's is a brat in these episodes with her acting like an asshole towards Goku and blaming him for the troubles on the spaceship even though she messed up the thrusters. Gohan being told to stay on earth and Goten not going was a let down for me. Also not a fan of Vegeta's GT design.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
As atrocious as the BSDB arc is, I still prefer it to Super tbh. Once you get past the first dozen or so episodes the pacing will pick up.

Ultimate Cell

High Class Warrior
Got done with Episodes 4-5. Not much I have to say other than Ledgic get a nice design. Kinda felt they were padding out them staying on the planet. Best moment was probably Goku vs Ledgic even if it was short fight.

Ultimate Cell

High Class Warrior
Just watched episode 6-7. Not much to say other than chuckling at seeing drag queen trunks and Zurama looking like :p123

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.