Goku drinks beer? lol

Future Warrior

Elite
MV5BMmI4MGFiMGEtZTRhMi00ODI5LThmY2YtODI3Yzk4MWQzZTQxL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTk3OTMzOA@@._V1_.jpg

Not gonna lie, I never expected this man to be a drinker.

Warmmedown

Elite
I'm impressed by how he's gripping that with just his fingertips

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
I wouldn't be surprised if Ox King or Roshi were the ones that influence Goku into drinking. :troll2

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Warmmeup said:
Well, this is a guy who's honed his Ki to the point he can place it all into one finger. Having that kind of gripping ability's par for the course all things considered.

Future Warrior

Elite
I was gonna make another thread about Goku apparently being a comedian in one of the episodes in Boo's stomach, but I can't really find a good pic of it in the japanese version.

He's basically talking to one of the giant worms and tells them he's looking for people that are less handsome than he is. lol. That's something I would have expected to be heard from the dub tbh.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Captain Cadaver said:
Warmmeup said:
Well, this is a guy who's honed his Ki to the point he can place it all into one finger. Having that kind of gripping ability's par for the course all things considered.

Makes me wonder if he uses his Ki to cook. I mean Gohan used that when Piccolo kidnapped him…

Future Warrior

Elite
GreatSaiyaman123 said:
Captain Cadaver said:
Warmmeup said:

Makes me wonder if he uses his Ki to cook. I mean Gohan used that when Piccolo kidnapped him…

Goku doesn't need to cook his food, he has his personal housewife to do the deed for him. Get with the program.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Future Warrior said:
I was gonna make another thread about Goku apparently being a comedian in one of the episodes in Boo's stomach, but I can't really find a good pic of it in the japanese version.

He's basically talking to one of the giant worms and tells them he's looking for people that are less handsome than he is. lol. That's something I would have expected to be heard from the dub tbh.

Collage-Maker-20200823-043508581.jpg

Future Warrior

Elite
Fearless, you are a fucking godsend my friend.

That shit caught me off guard when I first saw that. Since when did Goku make jokes like that, was he actually partaking in Kaio's comedy lessons? :galu

ahill1 said:
Of course Goku drinks beer. He's human after all.

I'll assume this is a joke.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Future Warrior said:

That shit caught me off guard when I first saw that. Since when did Goku make jokes like that, was he actually partaking in Kaio's comedy lessons? :galu

ahill1 said:

Assume what you want. Just don't assume my gender.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Future Warrior said:

Sure, why not. :troll2

Vegeta's reaction on the other hand. :what

Diamond Ryan

High Class Warrior
ahill1 said:
Future Warrior said:

ahill1 said:

Assume what you want. Just don't assume my gender.

Okay Tosh :bitch

Latest profile posts

Same. RIP to your brother Yoshi.
Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.