Goku (Post God) kept all his SSJG power in his SSJ form?

SIAD

Elite
I'm thinking about this theory, since Goku in SSJG form did 4 power-ups, subsequently kept his SSJG (Peak) power in his SSJ form, then did another power-up in SSJ, and finally returns to his Base form by doing one last power-up.

Goku Base (End of the Fight against Beerus)> Goku SSJ (On / Post God)> Goku SSJ (Initial / Post God) = Goku SSJG (Peak).

If everything was like that, over time Goku regained his SSJ / SSJ2 / SSJ3 forms on his extraordinary Base power and by training with Whis, he recovered and obtained SSJG and SSJB.

My only problem with that theory is that Golden Freeza (Arc FNF) would be hundreds of times more powerful than Beerus (Against Goku SSJG) and Goku before going to Beerus's Planet, he knew he was far inferior to Beerus, despite having recovered his power in lower forms. Unless the attack that Beerus used to neutralize the clash of attacks between Beerus and Goku SSJG was hundreds of times stronger even.

Also in the confrontation between Present Zamasu vs Goku SSJ2, it was commented how great Goku is since he faced Beerus. If we go by the logic of Goku Base (Post God)> Goku SSJG (Peak), then we would have Goku SSJ2 (vs Present Zamasu) as 100x more powerful than the Goku who faced Beerus.

All this time I have thought that Goku Base (Post God) somehow used the maximum power of the SSJG and then his powers in lower forms decreased, so much that the power that Goku demonstrated at the end of the fight, would be the equivalent to his SSJG form .

Something like this:

Goku SSJG (Peak) = 100
Goku SSJ (Power) = 110
Goku Base (Post God) = 125

Post combat:

Goku Base (Anime) = 0.25
Goku Base (Manga) = 5
SSJ = 12.5
SSJ2 = 25
SSJ3 = 50
SSJG = 125

If Goku had all his power as SSJ:

Goku Base (Anime) = 2.5
Goku Base (Manga) = 50
SSJ = 125
SSJ2 = 250
SSJ3 = 500
SSJG = 1,250

If he had kept all his power in the Base:

Goku Base (Manga) = 125
SSJ = 312.5
SSJ2 = 625
SSJ3 = 1,250
SSJG = 3.125

Goku Base (Anime) = 125
SSJ = 6,250
SSJ2 = 12,500
SSJ3 = 25,000
SSJG = 62,500

What do you guys think?

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Nah I think Goku kept all of his SSJG power in base, or at least reached it training with Whis. I’m ok with BoGs Beerus becoming fodder. Goku probably figured out Beerus didn’t go all out on him, and if anything Gowasu (who should know the true power of a Hakaishin) saying SSJ2 Goku is Hakaishin level implies Goku kept his SSJG power.

PFM18

Nah I think Goku kept all of his SSJG power in base, or at least reached it training with Whis. I’m ok with BoGs Beerus becoming fodder. Goku probably figured out Beerus didn’t go all out on him, and if anything Gowasu (who should know the true power of a Hakaishin) saying SSJ2 Goku is Hakaishin level implies Goku kept his SSJG power.
No, they explicitly say that he is as strong as he was a SSG, when he is a SSJ, if he kept it in his base form he would have gotten 50x, which is explicitly not true. He does surpass it later in the fight as his SSJ gets stronger, but that's obviously different from instantly getting 50x stronger as he drops from SSG into SSJ as the "Base form" claim would suggest. And the Gowasu comment has nothing to do with this, regardless of whether he kept it in his Base form or not, the idea that SSJ2 Goku is GoD level is absurd. All that Gowasu was saying, is that Goku fought a GoD, and survived to speak about it. He's literally just expressing his shock with respect to that.

Latest profile posts

If we could focus well we'd be doing other things
I have never been able to focus well : o