Goku SSJ4 has 3 Power Ups in DBGT?

SIAD

Elite
And they think it is possible that Goku SSJ4 (Beyond Limits) >>>>> Goku SSJ4 (By absorbing the ball of Grudge)> Goku SSJ4 (Initial) Kamehameha x10 >>> Goku SSJ4 (Post Energy Saiyans) >>> Goku SSJ4 (Initial )?

In that case Goku SSJ4 should have 3 power ups within DBGT.

What do you think?

SIAD

Elite
Goku SSJ4 may have increased his power by absorbing Baby Vegeta Golden Monkey's last attack.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Goku SSJ4 may have increased his power by absorbing Baby Vegeta Golden Monkey's last attack.
I think that was just a temporary boost. He probably just poured it into his 10x KHH anyway.

Pocket-Gog~

Super Elite
The only boosts I explicitly recall was where he got Saiya Power from the other Saiyans, when they stood around him.

Pocket-Gog~

Super Elite
Proof that Super Saiyan God was thought up while Toei writers were recycling ideas from GT :troll
I'm legit thinking that SSJG might have just been a Toei concept salvaged and retooled from GT, it's uncanny.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
I don't see a need for Goku negating the Revenge Death Ball to require a boost, considering it was made apparent receiving Saiya power from the others is what allowed him to access SS4's full power. At most, he revealed more of his power just like how he went from fighting evenly with Super Baby 2 to stomping him when he got serious.

I'm legit thinking that SSJG might have just been a Toei concept salvaged and retooled from GT, it's uncanny.
More proof that the Virgin hair dye god <<< The Chad Monke Meng 4 :panties

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.