Goku's farewell to Piccolo and Kuririn/Roshi

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
I think it was very well done. It showed a moment of Goku having his farewell to probably his best friends. With Kuririn, he remembered the old days where they went chasing that stone back in DB, and also made note of how Kuririn cheated. With Piccolo, he showed consideration towards the green buddy, thanking him and apologizing for all he might have done. Roshi and arguably Piccolo were probably the only ones who did get the situation Goku was thorugh, while Kuririn got kind of lost after Goku disappearing "out of nothing". This scnene has a pretty high significance for me, with the amazing soundtrack and farewell to his greatest friends.

[youtube]0Y2IIq0Nf-M[/youtube]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Y2IIq0Nf-M

Did you also like it/think it was well done?

Boo Brand Milk

Super Elite
It was a very good episode. GT had great moments, but it's hard to sit through most of it. Super is going to be reviled twice as much as GT after it is all said and done.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
I think the way GT's scenes were made touches me way more than any of Super's scene. I dunno if it's an issue with the animaton, but GT definitely had something that Super is lacking imo.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
That scene really didn't touch me at all until after 100 years ago where you can feel that all the Z casts are gone except for Pan.

Spiral-Force

High Class Warrior
Staff member
Forum Moderator
ahill1 said:
I think the way GT's scenes were made touches me way more than any of Super's scene. I dunno if it's an issue with the animaton, but GT definitely had something that Super is lacking imo.
Do you mean GT scenes in general, or just the ending ones?

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Spiral-Force said:
ahill1 said:
Do you mean GT scenes in general, or just the ending ones?
I'd say all the touching scenes, like Piccolo's death or 100 years after.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Dr. Fearless said:
That scene really didn't touch me at all until after 100 years ago where you can feel that all the Z casts are gone except for Pan.

And then you remember Roshi is immortal :troll

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
it was one of the few scenes GT did well, but it was drowned out by the absolutely asinine Goku wank and being just the Boo arc's ending on steroids

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
GreatSaiyaman123 said:
Dr. Fearless said:

And then you remember Roshi is immortal :troll

Have you seen Toyotaro's manga post GT? Roshi was still alive and trained Goku and Vegeta jrs but sadly passed away though.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Dr. Fearless said:
Have you seen Toyotaro's manga post GT? Roshi was still alive and trained Goku and Vegeta jrs but sadly passed away though.

I actually waste my time searchin for this :facepalm

And how the fuck did he die?

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
GreatSaiyaman123 said:
Dr. Fearless said:

I actually waste my time searchin for this :facepalm

And how the fuck did he die?

You should've ask me. :cage2

Anyway, here's the link. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B5mLVXUVCgPnfnBYS2ZEN01BeGE2Vk1PRmtqcVJjdHRWMG1qVVdWajFOZTI4S0ZmckEwTXM

It made me sad after reading it again... :cry

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Dr. Fearless said:
You should've ask me. :cage2

Anyway, here's the link. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B5mLVXUVCgPnfnBYS2ZEN01BeGE2Vk1PRmtqcVJjdHRWMG1qVVdWajFOZTI4S0ZmckEwTXM

It made me sad after reading it again... :cry

I think i have something on my eye :cry

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.