Golden Cooler Movie 5

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Golden transformation from manga version.

Iirc, SSjinB is just around 10x or more than SSjin based on the manga and since Golden Freeza was around of that level then how strong Cooler would be had he transformed into a Golden form against Goku from M5?

Please move this to movie section.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
SSJB isn't 10x SSJ. SSJ3 itself is at least 8x Super Saiyan 1, and the god forms are dimensions above that.

The form is shown to be powerful enough to take Freeza from somewhat below SSJ Caulifla's (Who's stronger than SSJ Cabba and consequently, Goku) to around SSJB Goku.

Cooler, whether his regular or his ascended form is weaker than ToP Freeza was shown to be, so Golden Cooler would logically miles below Golden Freeza as well, probably below even FnF Freeza. I don't have SSJG Goku many times stronger than SSJ3 Vegetto (1.5-2x should be enough), so I'm gonna say Golden Cooler would be like, Post Rosat Base Gotenks level if we're talking about his 4th form, and SSJ Gotenks level for his 5th form.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
GreatSaiyaman123 said:
SSJB isn't 10x SSJ. SSJ3 itself is at least 8x Super Saiyan 1, and the god forms are dimensions above that.

The form is shown to be powerful enough to take Freeza from somewhat below SSJ Caulifla's (Who's stronger than SSJ Cabba and consequently, Goku) to around SSJB Goku.

Cooler, whether his regular or his ascended form is weaker than ToP Freeza was shown to be, so Golden Cooler would logically miles below Golden Freeza as well, probably below even FnF Freeza. I don't have SSJG Goku many times stronger than SSJ3 Vegetto (1.5-2x should be enough), so I'm gonna say Golden Cooler would be like, Post Rosat Base Gotenks level if we're talking about his 4th form, and SSJ Gotenks level for his 5th form.

But SSjinB Vegeta (less than 10%) < SSjin Goku based on their fight against Hit though.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
[mention]Fearless 2k19[/mention] Goku's not noted to have surpassed Vegeta until he becomes Super Saiyan Blue.
Ch. 13, pg.18.1-2
Context: Whis continuing to explain how Hit is losing
Beerus: “But Vegeta couldn’t do that even in Super Saiyan Blue.”
Whis: “Back then, he wasn’t even able to perform at 10 percent of Super Saiyan Blue’s usual strength. That form is something you can only use a few times in a single day. It consumes too much energy.”
Beerus: “So, you’re saying Goku’s God form surpasses that of Vegeta’s Blue form earlier, just as it’s already surpassed Hit…? Is that it…?”
Whis: “Yes, possibly.”

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Fearless In Quarantine said:
But SSjinB Vegeta (less than 10%) < SSjin Goku based on their fight against Hit though.
10% SSB Vegeta > SSJ Goku for reasons GSM already mentioned, though I agree the gap isn't that great. Hit could still use his Time Skip on SSB Vegeta despite being weaker than SSJ Goku, so the gap between Vegeta and Hit would have to be smaller than that between SSG and SSB.

That said and using Freeza's ToP self as a benchmark, I'd place the boost as about a 26x boost, so I'd say Coola would end up slightly below FP 2nd form Cell.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.