GT Gohan or Super Gohan

Spiral-Force

High Class Warrior
Staff member
Forum Moderator
Unless Super Gohan does something in the tournament that lives up to the pre-ToP hype he received, I'd say GT Gohan since his portrayal didn't fluctuate nearly as much. I suppose Super Gohan gets some points for not being as much of a jobber as his GT counterpart though.

Boo Brand Milk

Super Elite
Captain Cadaver said:
GT shows Gohan having a good balance between being a scholar/family man and a fighter, something Super's kept flip flopping between until the current arc, and even then, they can't keep consistent with it due to his inconsistent performance in the battle royale. GT Gohan >> Super Gohan.

This. Thanks to your well thought out posts I can simply spam.

VampireWicked

High Class Warrior
DragonBall SUPER.
I hate HATE GOHAN in either & any DragonBall related material but i like how SUPER handles things.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
I've missed the ToP for the most part so far, but does Super Gohan have any battles that can top GT Gohan vs Rildo? That fight certainly wasn't the best, but it treated Gohan with respect and didn't job him out at least.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Southern Gothic said:
I've missed the ToP for the most part so far, but does Super Gohan have any battles that can top GT Gohan vs Rildo? That fight certainly wasn't the best, but it treated Gohan with respect and didn't job him out at least.
He racked up two major victories for Team Universe 7. One against U6's Namekians with Piccolo's help and being the main team member to defeat Kochiarator (basically a combined Mega Cannon Sigma clone).

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Captain Cadaver said:
Southern Gothic said:
He racked up two major victories for Team Universe 7. One against U6's Namekians with Piccolo's help and being the main team member to defeat Kochiarator (basically a combined Mega Cannon Sigma clone).

Were they any good though? The battles I mean...

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Southern Gothic said:
Were they any good though? The battles I mean...
They were pretty typical battles, though at least presented Gohan in a respectable manner. He easily tore one of the Namekians' arm off and it was implied the only reason they were able to even last long against him was due to their huge stamina reserves. Kochiarator was taking hits from both SSB Goku and Vegeta, with Gohan being the one to finish him off, so it helped show his relevance to SSB tier.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.