GT Goku > Vegetto

Power Level Guy

High Class Warrior
Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2023
Messages
4,615
I have a sneaking suspicion that Goku, even without the Kid Buu Hax, would narratively be superior to Vegetto overall when he's fighting Baby.

Goku is the mightiest of the Saiyans, I think that's including Vegetto as well. Perhaps.

What do you guys think?
 

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Joined
Oct 12, 2014
Messages
69,837
Age
29
Really depends on how much credence you lend to SBV1 claiming to have the greatest Saiyan power. Goku also calls him the strongest ki ever felt, but it's debatable whether or not he'd be considering his fused form in that statement.

What it's really dependent on is how you view the SSJ multipliers in GT. If Base Goku (M2) >~ Base Rildo > Gohan Boo, that doesn't leave room for Vegetto to be stronger than Goku. With reduced SSJ multipliers, Goku still tops out below Vegetto even with SSJ3.
 

Latest profile posts

pull up wit the skrrrr
I've done, guys xD I got on IRC. LOL.
Top