Hector's movies question thread

Hector

High Class Warrior
I am the true expert on movies. Ignore the thread of that Pakl expert wannabe. If you want to learn everything about power levels and timelines in movies, ask me.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
I am the true expert on movies. Ignore the thread of that Pakl expert wannabe. If you want to learn everything about power levels and timelines in movies, ask me.
Lol. Please back up any of your points like I do.

Hector

High Class Warrior
What are the time-lines?
Movies 1, 8, 9, 13 take place in the timeline the series takes place.

Movie 5 takes place in Trunks'/Cell's timelines (it is possible that very similar events also happen in the main timeline during the 3-year-long skip before the Androids Saga).

Movies 6, 7 take place in the unseen timeline (only Trunks comes from the future).

Movies 2, 3, 4 take place in a timeline where Goku arrived in time and Vegeta/Nappa were killed without the Z-Fighters dying.

Movies 10, 11, 12 take place in a timeline where Fat Buu was killed, whether in Vegeta's explosion or by SSJ3 Goku.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
@Pakl Your thoughts on this?
I don't need to give any thought. It's been explained and proven that Movie 8 is basically based on the Pre Cell Games as an alternative universe. Meaning Vegeta and Trunks as 1st Post ASSjins and both Goku and Gohan are just based on their initial Post Rosat state which is why Gohans power is not known and Goku is just stronger than ASSjin Vegeta just like it was known at that point in the series and what the freaking movie shows too.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Because he tanked Goku's KHH in Movie 8. That Goku has the same power as the Goku who fought at the Cell Games.
Logic fails because M8 Goku is weaker than RSSjin Broli who is a clear counterpart to Warm Up Cell based on how he tanks ASSjin Vegeta's kick.

Try again my beloved hector and this time, don't use stupid arguments from 2011.

Pakl

High Class Warrior

Movie 5 takes place in Trunks'/Cell's timelines (it is possible that very similar events also happen in the main timeline during the 3-year-long skip before the Androids Saga).

Movies 6, 7 take place in the unseen timeline (only Trunks comes from the future).

Movies 2, 3, 4 take place in a timeline where Goku arrived in time and Vegeta/Nappa were killed without the Z-Fighters dying.

Movies 10, 11, 12 take place in a timeline where Fat Buu was killed, whether in Vegeta's explosion or by SSJ3 Goku.
No movie takes place during the time of the series. They are all alternative universes as stated by Toriyama himself.

Screenshot_20220111-221648_Chrome.jpg

Movie 5 was released during the time SSjin Goku was still fighting Freeza. The Trunks Arc was barely in the manga. That already disproves your unproven theory. Movie 5 is an alternative universe where Goku kills Freeza and gets back to Earth and it's limited to the Freeza Arc only.

I admit I have no claims about movie 2, 3 and 4 but Movie 4 is already deep in the Freeza Saga so mentioning the Saiyan Saga is irrelevant.

Fat Boo did not exist in the manga when movie 10 was made, neither SSjin 3 when movie 11 was made. Hell, movie 11 went out of the clear pattern of new movie villian being stronger because they could not use anything new as SSjin 3 Goku still did not exist. Toriyama himself gets consulted by TOEI to what to do about movie 11.

Screenshot_20200706-141727.jpg

How about you check out how the movies work in comparison to the anime and the manga instead of bullshiting like a lunatic noob?

Hector

High Class Warrior
No movie takes place during the time of the series. They are all alternative universes as stated by Toriyama himself.

Screenshot_20220111-221648_Chrome.jpg

Movie 5 was released during the time SSjin Goku was still fighting Freeza. The Trunks Arc was barely in the manga. That already disproves your unproven theory. Movie 5 is an alternative universe where Goku kills Freeza and gets back to Earth and it's limited to the Freeza Arc only.

I admit I have no claims about movie 2, 3 and 4 but Movie 4 is already deep in the Freeza Saga so mentioning the Saiyan Saga is irrelevant.

Fat Boo did not exist in the manga when movie 10 was made, neither SSjin 3 when movie 11 was made. Hell, movie 11 went out of the clear pattern of new movie villian being stronger because they could not use anything new as SSjin 3 Goku still did not exist. Toriyama himself gets consulted by TOEI to what to do about movie 11.

Screenshot_20200706-141727.jpg

How about you check out how the movies work in comparison to the anime and the manga instead of bullshiting like a lunatic noob?
AT said that, when it comes to movies, he's just an audience member, which means that his opinion does not carry more weight than mine.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite

Movie 5 gotta be in the main timeline since Coola is in GT.

Hector

High Class Warrior
Movie 5 gotta be in the main timeline since Coola is in GT.
Movie 5 must be in the 'future' timelines (Trunks/Cell), since nobody seems worried about the Androids. But, most likely, Coola invaded the Earth in the main timeline too, with the events being slightly different.

Warmmedown

Elite

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.