Hector's movies question thread

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
Remind me when exactly he said that.

Before they're about to fight in the tournament, Krillin says to himself that he hopes Piccolo won't hit him with a Special Beam Cannon. I was just wondering why he would think Piccolo would try to impale him when Piccolo was not only way above him, but also an ally.

Even seeing Goku compare Bojack to Piccolo Daimao was strange to me. I'd think Freeza would've made more sense. Then again, Freeza was selling planets, while Bojack was destroying worlds for fun.

Bojack also seems to know who Goku is, for some reason.

Hector

High Class Warrior
1. Before they're about to fight in the tournament, Krillin says to himself that he hopes Piccolo won't hit him with a Special Beam Cannon. I was just wondering why he would think Piccolo would try to impale him when Piccolo was not only way above him, but also an ally.

2. Even seeing Goku compare Bojack to Piccolo Daimao was strange to me. I'd think Freeza would've made more sense. Then again, Freeza was selling planets, while Bojack was destroying worlds for fun.

3. Bojack also seems to know who Goku is, for some reason.
1. Krillin was probably just kidding or expected Piccolo would use a suppressed special beam cannon.

2. I don't think Bojack can be compared to either. Piccolo Daimaio believed in the concept of evil. Freeza was megalomaniac. Bojack was just an unscrupulous person.

3. The only explanation is that in the TFS version, where Bojack could heard King Kai and Goku talking during the Saiyans Saga.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
What was Goku’s reaction to Broly tanking Vegeta again? I remember he was pretty surprised, but I can’t remember if he was scared or excited. I know that scene says a lot about SSJ Broly (He already had powered up IIRC) and Goku.

Btw Koyama recently said on twitter that Hatchyiak and Cell are pretty close in power, so Broly is definitely below Cell in M8.
When did Koyama said that?? Source? I have always said Jatchiyack was a what if Cell character and that he is based on him.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
When did Koyama said that?? Source? I have always said Jatchiyack was a what if Cell character and that he is based on him.
nV5vq2y.png

0C6GhdK.png

SIAD

Elite
I have:

SPC >= Super Hatchiyack >= Gigant Hatchiyack >> Buff Cell Perfect > Hatchiyack >= Broly SSJ (M8) >> Perfect Cell (FP) > Super Bojack.

Dagon

Mid Class Warrior
Perfect Cell ~ Hatchiyack > M8 Broli > Super Vegetto confirmed!
Koyama acknowledges Goku's statement of Hatchiyak being "maybe stronger than Broly" without contradicting it, and says Cell would have a close battle with Hatchiyak. Based on the time period, this is of course Movie 8 Broly.

Movie 10 Broly and Bio Broly are the ones that are stronger than SSJ3 Vegetto.

@GreatSaiyaman123 Glad to supply the screenshot.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.