How Legendary was Broly?

SSJPoo

Mid Class Warrior
How Legendary was he now with the recent timeline?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
About as legendary as myself.

SSJPoo

Mid Class Warrior
I say, considering in Movie Canon we don't experience any of the franchises hidden things like God of Destructions and such.

I'd honestly say, Broly was shit. A piece of shit.

Care to differ?

SSJPoo

Mid Class Warrior
Yea, that picture hence above is Broly the piece of shit, taking a big shit.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
How big was his shit? Legendary size?

The_Authority

Low Class Warrior
Why does Broli get this much attention? I don't see anyone doing this for Tullece or Dr. Wheelo or #13. Why does Broli attract this much attention? Is it because once upon a time he had a lot of fans and now out of spite, people seek to tear him down? He was just a movie villain; there's nothing more or less to him. He doesn't warrant any significant attention either positive nor negative.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
The_Authority said:
Why does Broli get this much attention? I don't see anyone doing this for Tullece or Dr. Wheelo or #13.
Tullece is just evil Goku before Black was a thing, we already have enough mad scientists without Uiro and #13 is just a stand in for Cell, at least after he becomes Super #13, so on paper, Broly is a more interesting idea than them, even if his execution was far worse than any of them.

Void

Elite
Retired Staff
Broli is one of the worst things in the DB franchise. He's not on Evolution level, but he is without a doubt bottom tier garbage.

The_Authority

Low Class Warrior
But Broli is just a movie villain. He's a simple 40-minute baddie. I don't know, I don't put too much thought into him. The only thing that makes him stand apart from the other movie villains is because kids used to like him for his design without knowing anything about him, which made those who weren't fans of his, spiteful and now they take every opportunity they can to crap on Broli just like his fans would over-hype him before. Vicious cycle.

Spiral-Force

High Class Warrior
Staff member
Forum Moderator
Probably legendary enough to get a poorly explained boost that makes him a threat to Goku and co. if integrated into Super.

Boo Brand Milk

Super Elite
Void said:
Broli is one of the worst things in the DB franchise. He's not on Evolution level, but he is without a doubt bottom tier garbage.

The internat alone cements his legend. :pakl

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.