How powerful was Goku SSJ4 (Suppressed in DBGT Chapter 40)?

SIAD

Elite
Why do I think Goku SSJ4 was Suppressed in DBGT Chapter 40?

The answer is simple. In the showdown between Goku SSJ4 vs Super Si Xing Long, Vegeta for the first time realized how powerful Goku SSJ4 was and was impressed.

The other times when Goku was converted into SSJ4, before the confrontation between Goku SSJ4 vs Super Si Xing Long, Vegeta was either unconscious or Goku SSJ4 was transformed into SSJ4 for a short time. Thus, Vegeta had not witnessed the power of Goku SSJ4.

In chapter 40, Vegeta was fully conscious and Goku remained converted into SSJ4 teleporting the inhabitants of Earth, to Planet Tsufuru.

Hence, this is why Goku SSJ4 was Suppressed in DBGT Chapter 40. Since Goku didn't need to be at 100%, because he didn't have to fight.

The interesting thing about this, is that in Chapter 41, Vegeta was confident of defeating Goku, therefore:

Vegeta SSJ2 (S17)> = Goku SSJ4 (Suppressed in Chapter 40 of DBGT)?

How powerful was Goku SSJ4 (Suppressed in DBGT Chapter 40)?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I haven't seen this part of GT in years so I can't give you an accurate answer. But if what you say is correct, maybe Goku was at his initial level that was around SBV2's level.

pkjoan

Throughout GT we never saw SSJ4 full power. It's pretty obvious that Goku didn't have enough time to master this form.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.