How powerful would Vegeta SSJ and Goku SSJ be in M2 and Metal Cooler (Fixed) if the axed theory were true?

SIAD

Elite
Assuming the axed theory from Movies 5 and 6 were true (we know it isn't), the string would be this:

Vegeta SSJ (M6) + Goku SSJ (M6) >> Metal Cooler (Repaired)> Vegeta / Goku SSJ (M6)> Metal Cooler >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Vegeta / Goku Base (M6)> Goku SSJ (M5) >> Cooler Final Form >>>>>>>>> Goku Base (M5 / Post Zenkai) = Goku SSJ (Namek)> Cooler True Form> Freeza 100% (Namek).

How strong would the peaks of the M6 ​​be?

What would be the first DBZ character capable of eliminating 10,000 Metal Coolers assuming the axed theory was true?

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Cooler wasn't stronger than Freeza is his regular form, he's only noted as surpassing Freeza when he transforms. Even with the movie hax Goku isn't stronger than Freeza, only really close to it.

So simple 50x multiplication leads me to believe SSJ Goku in Movie 5 would be somewhat weaker than Perfect Cell. As your chain shows Metal Cooler's compliments could imply M6 Base Goku > M5 SSJ Goku, and Goku still pulls out a Kaio-Ken x10 to show SSJ is still a boost superior to 10x. Keeping the 50x I have SSJ Goku stronger than Base Gotenks (Post Rosat), but by enough that even a repaired Metal Cooler is still below SSJ Gotenks (Post Rosat).

At the end of the day, I think it takes at least Super Boo or SSJ3 Gotenks to take 10,000 Metal Coolas.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.