How strong do you have Coola?

Diamond Ryan

High Class Warrior
In Movie 5, I mean. Do you go by the implied TOEI hax? Or do you just write it off as another one of TOEI's warm up fights.

Diamond Ryan

High Class Warrior
Raptorex said:
I think he's stronger than SS Trunks (Mecha Arc), maybe even Yardrat Goku
Do you think M5 Goku is in between Yardrat and Androids Goku?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
A little less than 50x stronger than Freeza, whatever that would equal.

Diamond Ryan

High Class Warrior
SSJ2 said:
Just curious, does that mean you make Super 13 really strong as well?

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
I don't buy the hax. I buy a much larger hax, which is that he's stronger than the mother of all Meta Coolers.

Future Warrior

Elite
ryan1227 said:
Raptorex said:

More or less. Turtle Hermit said he is even stronger since Freeza, and then went along to get a Zankai that increased his power further God knows how much. I'm willing to abide by the Hax since he was apparently "stronger" then Freeza in Base, who's 100% power was already introduced in the anime, but at the same time I convince myself that it's just another one of Toei's bullshit.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
ryan1227 said:
SSJ2 said:
Just curious, does that mean you make Super 13 really strong as well?
I don't think I've ever seen that movie.

Diamond Ryan

High Class Warrior
Raptorex said:
ryan1227 said:
Raptorex said:

More or less. Turtle Hermit said he is even stronger since Freeza, and then went along to get a Zankai that increased his power further God knows how much. I'm willing to abide by the Hax since he was apparently "stronger" then Freeza in Base, who's 100% power was already introduced in the anime, but at the same time I convince myself that it's just another one of Toei's bullshit.
It's a weird situation. When Coola transforms into his super form, Goku notes that his ki is greater than Freeza's, but if it was a whopping 20+ times greater, I think he'd say "incredibly greater" or something along those lines. Plus, there's Coola stating that Super Saiyan is what allowed Goku to kill Freeza after he transforms into one. It doesn't necessarily disprove the hax I guess, but it's enough to make me not believe it.

@SSJ2 Probably a good thing. I asked because of the statement about how each movie villain is stronger than the last.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Ah true.

I recall bits and pieces of the film so maybe I've seen some shitty version on YouTube in like 2008. Was Piccolo Kamiccolo in that film? I recall him being the strongest and barely being able to budge S13. Even so, that statement is meh because Bio Broly.

Future Warrior

Elite
ryan1227 said:
Raptorex said:
ryan1227 said:

It's a weird situation. When Coola transforms into his super form, Goku notes that his ki is greater than Freeza's, but if it was a whopping 20+ times greater, I think he'd say "incredibly greater" or something along those lines. Plus, there's Coola stating that Super Saiyan is what allowed Goku to kill Freeza after he transforms into one. It doesn't necessarily disprove the hax I guess, but it's enough to make me not believe it.

@SSJ2 Probably a good thing. I asked because of the statement about how each movie villain is stronger than the last.

If Goku was really fighting at a level where he surpassed Freeza before turning SSJ, then that would make Cooler already rivaling range to Freeza or stronger, in which case that would make it stupid how Goku would be surprised his transformed state became stronger than Freeza.

Diamond Ryan

High Class Warrior
SSJ2 said:
Ah true.

I recall bits and pieces of the film so maybe I've seen some shitty version on YouTube in like 2008. Was Piccolo Kamiccolo in that film? I recall him being the strongest and barely being able to budge S13. Even so, that statement is meh because Bio Broly.
Yeah I'm pretty sure he was. Goku dropped out of Super Saiyan to let Piccolo fight normal 13, and Piccolo told him that he was going to destroy him or something like that.

Wasn't Bio Broly (or rather, Broly as a whole) was excluded from that statement, because he couldn't think of anyone stronger than him?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
If that's the reason why, then I'd discredit anything that moron says. If he couldn't think of a new villain, than his words are irrelevant to me.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
They were going to make M12 a fourth Broly movie and only stopped when they were told they were milking Borly way too fucking much :ha :troll

Diamond Ryan

High Class Warrior
SSJ2 said:
If that's the reason why, then I'd discredit anything that moron says. If he couldn't think of a new villain, than his words are irrelevant to me.
And they still managed to contradict themselves by saying Janemba > Hildegarn on their website. :elmo

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
I agree with [mention]Fantastische Hure[/mention], I think Mecha Freeza level is perfect.

As for the statement from Koyama, he specifies that only the villains that Goku fights are stronger than the ones from the previous movie. Goku never fights Bio Broly.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Yeah Koyama is well known for his massive Broly wank, so he'd probably answer the same way. Could hardly bear to admit fucking Beerus was stronger than Borly lol

Latest profile posts

aLWPZLM.jpg
Trump takes it in the ACE
That’s because you’re nice @Theallpowerfulpuipui